Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Guys, I am just putting it out here: Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet

It's a sheet I made to have the pitch conditions written for most, if not all, of the stadiums in the game. I want it to be a community project where all of us contribute that could help anyone to look for the appropriate pitch conditions to use based on the stadium that they're playing in. I don't know much about the pitches around the world, so hoping some of you that have knowledge about pitches would fill some of the missing data. Feel free to add data, even stadiums, if you'd like. This sheet will be on my main thread as well.

Thanks.

Edit: it's missing some stadiums right now, but I'll add more into it.

Don't want to be that annoying guy, but just going to bump this up again. Kindly fill this sheet anyone, it's going to help me out a ton! Thanks! :D

Is it necessarily to play the gym and training mini games in career mode to build up the skills and attributes? Attributes that I gain after a successful session, are they permanent or applicable for the next match only?

Any way to make a one-day pitch that is harder to bat in the first innings but becomes extremely easy in the 2nd (i.e. Dubai)?

Only recently upgraded, and actually enjoying it until I hit the 'logo data corrupt' issue (PS4)

A) Is this caused by downloading too many sides/logos? It was fine when I did the main Test Nations and the English Counties, but then I did a few more and... issue arose.

B) Is there a way of backing that file up so if it corrupts I can just reinstall it rather than downloading them all again?

Only recently upgraded, and actually enjoying it until I hit the 'logo data corrupt' issue (PS4)

A) Is this caused by downloading too many sides/logos? It was fine when I did the main Test Nations and the English Counties, but then I did a few more and... issue arose.

B) Is there a way of backing that file up so if it corrupts I can just reinstall it rather than downloading them all again?
This is a known issue on ps4. Unfortunately, I don't think a backup for the logo database is made by the system at any point

This is what I feared! Any idea what triggers it? Is it too many sides being downloaded?
I read somewhere that it is too many logos which is causing the issue but I am not sure at all

Users who are viewing this thread