Cricket 2k5 Freezes at the TOSS

Dotcom

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys I had to reinstall my EA Cricket 2005, and suddenly now it always freezes at the Toss ..

I use daemon tools to play the software as I dont have the disk .. it always worked in the past ? before I try to reinstall the game .. any ideas ? did I screw something up by trying to add the various patches ?

please help !

if your suggesting you downloaded your game then you won't get help here, by the toss what do you mean?

no.... I installed the game from the cd, but the cd got damaged (coffee spilled, then wifey in trying to dry it .. scrathed the hell out of it .. so I found out there is a crack that allows you to use a program that will not require the cd to be in the drive ..

so yes .. the freeze occurrs right after the toss is done in a match situation ..

As soon as you mention the word "crack" you infringe on the Planetcricket rule of no Warez/Pirated Versions.

Please can a mod lock this.

well again sth including piracy :( so so soooo bad in the past time im seeing more and more piracy stuff on planetcricket...

I think we may well have got the wrong end of the stick. The word 'crack' may have been used mistakenly, when he was trying to describe a No-CD patch of some sort - like Sams Cricket 2004 exe.

I was waiting for clarification on what he has as Daemon Tools is a perfectly legimate program for backing up.
So the advice I can give is, reinstall again from the original CD and I don't think any of the patches should have affected the game but delete them or move them too to be on the safe side.

barmyarmy said:
I was waiting for clarification on what he has as Daemon Tools is a perfectly legimate program for backing up.
So the advice I can give is, reinstall again from the original CD and I don't think any of the patches should have affected the game but delete them or move them too to be on the safe side.
HIS CD IS BUSTED, HOW CAN HE REINSTALL IT!

kush said:
HIS CD IS BUSTED, HOW CAN HE REINSTALL IT!

He doesn't say his CD is busted. He says he doesn't have it atm. That could mean he has mislaid it or temporarily lent it to someone.
If he never had a CD then I don't really care about his problem.

Officially there is nothing wrong with nocd patches or mounting tools, however it does look a bit dodgey as similar ways are used with pirated software. I personally suggest that you uninstall the game is Window's Add/Remove programs and then reinstall using the backed up image. I do advise you to avoid using tools like these in the future and not using your discs as coffee mats.

yeah i have the Orignal cd still my game freezes at some point or the other i have reinstalled it many a time

Users who are viewing this thread