Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
just copy the cas.sav file and put it somewhere else, so if you have any issues you always have your current players/teams etc.

ross has said in the other thread you shouldn't have to uninstall, so give it a whack without. (i had already uninstalled before i read that). if you do want to uninstall it, the uninstall app is in the cricket academy program files folder.

----------

had a very quick look at the spinner skills, much better. very pleased you added drift/flight, should be able to help us get good spinners who don't have all the deliveries.

thanks.

Still downloading...but they've added skills? Good to see they still have flexibility at this stage

Thanks block lovely old job, I take it if I've already uploaded team before they'll be on the server so I only need to back up any new stuff I haven't uploaded yet?

Thanks block lovely old job, I take it if I've already uploaded team before they'll be on the server so I only need to back up any new stuff I haven't uploaded yet?
Open up your My Documents folder, then get to the 'My Games' section and then make a copy of the Cricket Academy Beta folder from there and put it on the desktop or something and then run the setup program.

Then run the Academy as normal, if it all works fine, that's all you need to do.

Just a reminder you're downloading a BETA release so if you don't really know what you're doing it may not be a good idea. It's pretty basic stuff, imo. Always back up and uninstall stuff correctly where possible because it's good housekeeping.

My Laptop was running windows 8.1. But due to some graphics card issues, I recovered my Laptop to my previous factory default of windows 8.

After that I installed NBA 2k14 , which was working fine.

I was waiting for CA Update to be installed as new one. So tried this update as fresh on my Laptop. But this issue occured..:(:(:(

Do you happen to have the 0.97 version around? If so, please install that first then try an install of 0.99b

If you back up the cas.sav file, or whole folder as Matt suggests, that's really all you need to do. It'll have everything. There's no separation of what's uploaded or not

Guys do a back up of any save-files before doing the fresh install, just for safety. Few people had issues last time there was a new install only update.

Yeah I always find that backing up makes things safer...

:cheers

When I rotate one of my players I noticed that their clothes go all jelly like :lol

Ross?

Damn.. Didn't know that came across... Well you've got a preview of some in game cloth tech :)

Dammit... Now I really need to go steal some wifi in the greater Sydney region... Damn this holiday!

Just got a complete crash to desktop in the game - I did a minor update to myself, shared it with the saving a PNG to the hard drive - when it went did the usual attempt to show me the player card, it just died totally - didn't save an image.

Had the bowling pose selected and the default filter.

Running Windows 8.1 Pro.

I had a couple of start up crashes when I transferred my saved file across. It took 3 goes before it loaded past the Big Ant logo. Now it works fine.

Could it be related to the older version saved file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread