Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a couple of start up crashes when I transferred my saved file across. It took 3 goes before it loaded past the Big Ant logo. Now it works fine.

Could it be related to the older version saved file?

My HDD was clean, as I had recovered my partition. No evidence of previous CA files.

----------

Do you happen to have the 0.97 version around? If so, please install that first then try an install of 0.99b

Solved the Issue. It was my local Laptop Problem. My laptop has Switchable graphics. It didn't understood the application correctly and used Intel HD graphics to run the Academy . Now I manually opened the academy with NVIDIA GPU, Now its working fine..:cheers

Running the latest Version , No issues.

Thanks for the response to my query Ross :clap

Will check tomorrow these issues tomorrow.

Go to bed, you're starting to sound like a drunk yoda... ;)

ross / crossy i did exactly what crissy did (uninstalled, then moved save file across) and didn't experience any issue. don't know if that helps.

It could also be my laptop. While it does handle CA, I doubt it would play DBC14 quite as well. So this could be the issue as well...

Hope this helps in figuring out any issue people might have... like I said though. Works fine now.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there a slight...fuzz to the player model now? Not a bad look, just looks like a different lighting effect or something?

Just one final comment from me (perhaps)... it all works great now. So easy with the linking to on-disk players etc... good work Big Ant (and to all the amazing guys that have created players etc)

Just to throw a spanner in...after initially working on the first load, its now refusing to get past the initia; 'Don Bradman Cricket 14' screen

Edit: Got back in after 9-10 attempts. Very tempremental.

The Bradman 99.94 bat looks very nice

Last edited:
Just turned on my old 99abeta to upload teams before uninstalling 99a and downloading 99b, and got this message:
Alert
An error occurred whilst communicating with the server. (Http_error:0x00002efd)

Edit: scrap that, downloaded 99b and it works fine now connecting to server!!

Spose one good thing about having people like me around is it shows how user friendly the product is!!! Thanks lads

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but every time I press Z to replace a player in a team, it crashes to desktop.

Also just downloaded Israr's India which has linked players, I replaced current gen India, but the players have not linked and filtered down into domestic teams, I thought they would do that after this update.

Last edited:
haven't tried the linking thing freddie, but yeah i just tried the replace and it crashes to desktop.

Thanks ross.

Will check it out tonight.

@superfreddie....that sucks...guess now we have to wait for .99c

hi ross, i have tried the z replace thing now on both computers, one I did uninstall and reinstall, one I just installed .99b over .99a but it crashes to desktop on both. it's instantaneous, no freeze/message, just press z and you're on the desktop with CA closed.

Ross i have the same problem when you try to replace a player the CA gets close and you are on the desktop. This is the problem i am facing like others. Hope you address this problem. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread