Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and it turns out that this is actually a real bat

bradman-boundary-99.94-cricket-bat.jpg

With regards to the academy crashing to desktop it only happens in team screen when pressing Z to add players, if I go to my players screen and press W for add to team I get no problem, or am I missing something, also all my teams have same home ground( mel oval) and I don't think I can change it!

I created a few teams last night downloading other people's players and adding them to my legends XI teams, I also updated the stats on those who didn't gave stats already(test/1st class) only, so if anyone wants to use them my username is: ajh1977.

Is anyone planning on making the following players as I can't find them: Frank Tyson, Peter May,Frank Worrell, Wally Grout?? If not I may have a go at them??

Last edited:
With regards to the academy crashing to desktop it only happens in team screen when pressing Z to add players, if I go to my players screen and press W for add to team I get no problem, or am I missing something, also all my teams have same home ground( mel oval) and I don't think I can change it!

I created a few teams last night downloading other people's players and adding them to my legends XI teams, I also updated the stats on those who didn't gave stats already(test/1st class) only, so if anyone wants to use them my username is: ajh1977.

Is anyone planning on making the following players as I can't find them: Frank Tyson, Peter May,Frank Worrell, Wally Grout?? If not I may have a go at them??

i'm definitely gonna have a go at Tyson, May, Worrell... If I remember rightly (i am sad enough to have made a list, but don't have it to hand) I will also be having a go at Walcott and Compton, as they were too that really jumped out at me as missing!

Comptons in now BD!

hi ross this is the error i am getting when i open CA0.99 can u help me?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20110414503101001.jpg
    20110414503101001.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 68
Your answer is right there buddy. It's an incomplete download. It's a big file (500+ meg) ...use a download manager and that'll solve your problem.

EDIT:

Matt beat me to it. Cake****er...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread