Cricket Academy Likes Reset

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket Academy likes have been reset... get on there and vote for your favourites!

Shamless plug time.

Username 'Casper' has the Australian Domestic teams uploaded and fully linked.

And alsomake sure you give good ratings to israr, rajsvm, blockerdave, Munkeymomo etc...basically anyone in this thread

Shamless plug time.

And alsomake sure you give good ratings to israr, rajsvm, blockerdave, Munkeymomo etc...basically anyone in this thread
It would be nice if everyone you mentioned could post their Ca usernames as well. Its just a suggestion

Again worth noting the profile option to add your Cricket Academy username, you get a nice little big ant icon under your post which if you hover over, shows the username.

Just came online to ask about what happened to all the ratings.

----------

Shamless plug time.

And I shamelessly agree with this guy....

Username "Gentors" not my original creations, but nicely tweaked and submitted, fully linked players with stats

Snowy's Aussie domestic sides aren't on top, I have to say I'm disappointed PC pick up your game guys they're the best going around :p.

And it's slightly annoying that the only ones with stars at the moment are either out of date or still have default players in them...

I wonder how many ratings it takes before stars appear

Last edited:
Not to mention most of the players in the teams on top look like 2 minute jobs. Really annoyed that 90s Aussie team made its way back up, hardly any effort in that one at all.

Definately going to spend some time rating tonight.

My CA name in the thread.

Caution of my teams (for now) - they match the on disc rosters, rather than being "up to date" - e.g. Eng have Swann, SA Kallis, India Tendulkar etc.

I intend to bring it more up to date now - was originally done that way just for ensuring links etc.

Also, he's in the thread Snowy linked so be sure to rate Chandrakaif who has done a hell of a lot of work on Indian doemstic teams.

I don't remember my Cricket Academy username. Unable to find any emails in my mailbox either. Is there any web portal to retrieve the user details from email?
And whoever answers this, please quote the post otherwise I may unknowingly skip the reply. :)

Also don't forget to "like" the official PlanetCricket team... :yes

My username is incredibly difficult to remember/find/etc.

My CA name in the thread.

Caution of my teams (for now) - they match the on disc rosters, rather than being "up to date" - e.g. Eng have Swann, SA Kallis, India Tendulkar etc.

I intend to bring it more up to date now - was originally done that way just for ensuring links etc.

Also, he's in the thread Snowy linked so be sure to rate Chandrakaif who has done a hell of a lot of work on Indian doemstic teams.

Kallis still plays for south africa

Just so anyone wants to know...i made Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Pakistan and South Africa. I also linked umosay's NZ team and resubmitted it, but umosay deserves all the credit for that.

Last edited:
Also don't forget to "like" the official PlanetCricket team...
Did you link it?

I uploaded a PlanetCricket team with the commentary names included and a disc link - it's clearly the better PlanetCricket.

Users who are viewing this thread