Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

flake

County Cricketer
Does anyone else have an issue uploading players on the pc academy, and the ps5 version academy not pickup anything? I’ve uploaded my players with play face anbput 3 times now and still nothing. Sharing on pc but nothing can be found on console….

flake

County Cricketer
Does anyone else have an issue uploading players on the pc academy, and the ps5 version academy not pickup anything? I’ve uploaded my players with play face anbput 3 times now and still nothing. Sharing on pc but nothing can be found on console….
I’m assuming we use the 22 Academy for pc creations still and that transfers to the Console 24? Or do we need to buy the whole game on pc too?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I’m assuming we use the 22 Academy for pc creations still and that transfers to the Console 24? Or do we need to buy the whole game on pc too?
I think the C22 creations before a certain date were transferred by BA to C24, new creations must be made on C24, so yeah buy a new one or wait until they decide to bring out free tools for C24

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I think the C22 creations before a certain date were transferred by BA to C24, new creations must be made on C24, so yeah buy a new one or wait until they decide to bring out free tools for C24
I don't know if they will. Someone at BAS/Nacon didn't want them released for C22 and I strongly doubt they'll do the same this time.

If they did I'd love to get on and try and playface the county sides (before BAS license half of them and wreck things)

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
Can someone help me to play the advance shot in Cricket 24...I am using this Redgear gamepad..

Attachments

• IMG_20231208_014422.jpg
    IMG_20231208_014422.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Can someone help me to play the advance shot in Cricket 24...I am using this Redgear gamepad..
You have to click on the right stick and then play the shot.
When you click the right stick the batter will lift the bat a little which indicates he is ready to play the advance shot

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Think (despite the many academy issues) i'm gonna start trying to compile a list/spreadsheet of what bats each player uses & if they're playfaced or licensed. Start with international sides and move from there, if we can get most of the test sides even 90% done its a great start, then comes the county sides for 2024 which is always my pet project. Let me know if people are interested in me starting this

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Think (despite the many academy issues) i'm gonna start trying to compile a list/spreadsheet of what bats each player uses & if they're playfaced or licensed. Start with international sides and move from there, if we can get most of the test sides even 90% done its a great start, then comes the county sides for 2024 which is always my pet project. Let me know if people are interested in me starting this
yes please you can google doc share it and others can contribute.. I can do south africa ;)

V13w3r

School Cricketer
Has there been any suggestion from BA that the bat stickers issue has been fixed?

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
Can anyone upload PSL Team with latest squads and last year kits, I can’t find them anywhere. If anyone already uploaded please let me know username

Last edited:

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone having problems accessing the Academy? I’ve not been able to all day. Xbox X in U.K.

Users who are viewing this thread