Cricket Academy Version 0.0.75 Discussion

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Update notes are as follows:

BOWLING MINI-GAME
A new bowling mini-game now available in training mode.

Scoring system as below:
10 points for hitting the yellow pitch marker
25 points for hitting the blue pitch marker
50 points for hitting the green pitch marker

1 points towards multiplier for hitting the ring of the vertical marker
3 points towards multiplier for hitting inside the ring of the vertical marker

The streak will reset if you miss both markers.

ACADEMY
Added Show Club Icon option for team uniforms

STADIUM CREATOR
Stability improvements to Stadium Creator

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I've tried out the new bowling mini-game and it is a good way of practicing accuracy. I have had a crash to desktop twice now when playing this. No idea what the trigger is but I'm approaching a score of 1000 (bowling wrist spin) and it crashes out with no messages.

Just tried it again and got to 1680...but a few goes later same crash. I think, but can't be 100% certain that each crash has happened on balls where the target is right on the stumps and I've managed to pitch it right in the centre...or at least that's where it would land...the crash happens a fraction before the ball pitches. Could just be coincidence

Last edited:

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I've tried out the new bowling mini-game and it is a good way of practicing accuracy. I have had a crash to desktop twice now when playing this. No idea what the trigger is but I'm approaching a score of 1000 (bowling wrist spin) and it crashes out with no messages.

Just tried it again and got to 1680...but a few goes later same crash. I think, but can't be 100% certain that each crash has happened on balls where the target is right on the stumps and I've managed to pitch it right in the centre...or at least that's where it would land...the crash happens a fraction before the ball pitches. Could just be coincidence

Mine is crashing on the bowling game as well.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think I was able to reproduce the lost stands. Currently when we put in the objects and if it overlaps the existing buildings roads(yes it does happen) or say that I put a stand which is half on existing road and then save play it and then reopen the stadium, the game removes all stands. @MattW @BigAntStudios @HBK619

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

flake

County Cricketer
I've noticed that once I get "Objects" in the stadium creator past 75%, the objects I add after that point always disappear when I save and reopen that particular stadium. Anyone else having this issue?

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, sorry this got missed, will be sorted soon.

Thanks for the reply @mikeymerren. As the world premiere is very close I want the game to look good in all aspects and I don't want to see the issues identified in the beta version to be in the in game play videos at world premiere so just checking this after every update :)

Last edited:

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
I've noticed that once I get "Objects" in the stadium creator past 75%, the objects I add after that point always disappear when I save and reopen that particular stadium. Anyone else having this issue?
mine past 65%, my stands disappear when i try reproduce it also crash!!!

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
some stands disappear when going to play, i try reproduce it but Stadium creator crash when going to edit!!

Users who are viewing this thread