Cricket Academy Version 0.0.76 Discussion

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you share to The Academy then everything is there for you to download back.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ok, found one more problem @HBK619 @MattW @mikeymerren , when you create a stadium and share it to the academy it shows that stadium is shared but once you restart the game or reopen the game I can see the same stadium not being shared & have to re-share. It was not happening before this version.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Ok, found one more problem @HBK619 @MattW @mikeymerren , when you create a stadium and share it to the academy it shows that stadium is shared but once you restart the game or reopen the game I can see the same stadium not being shared & have to re-share. It was not happening before this version.
Investigating this issue at the moment.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Obviously amazing demo, going to be best cricket game ever :) ( I think I've said that before but it's nice to say it again)

Would it be possible in the stadium creator to hear a snippet of each PA announcer before we chose who to go with?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Just not able to create any stadium. The game is crashing. I have tried reproducing and you can get the game to crash if you select the first Mountain/Hill/None, then go select the second one in increasing order 3,4 etc, the game crashes. If you select the second one first and then change the first one then it wont crash.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
No friday update this week as world premiere is coming next week...

Untitled.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I wish they would have released an update of atleast Bug Fixes. The stadium creator crash

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
They should just make sure this time about who`s work gets classified as "The Best"

Last time it wasnt really a true reflection .

Plotinus

Associate Captain
They should just make sure this time about who`s work gets classified as "The Best"

Last time it wasnt really a true reflection .
Does anyone have a strategy for this? I've been thinking about this for some time also. 'Get Best' had some unfortunate consequences in DBC14. I started a career on DBC14 on day one (minute one) of release (having hastily hit 'Get Best') and I still play with that career player to this day. In DBC14 career mode, I think, the decision to 'get best' meant that they were the teams that remained unchanged for the rest of the career (900+ hours later). I know that, within a minute or starting DBC17, I will have selected 'get best' and kicked off a career (because a new career mode is what I'm really looking forward to). Will 'get best' still be a once only option for a career? How is 'best' determined? I'd be happy with a 'PC Approved' option. There are so many teams and players in DBC17, I can't see myself having the patience to go through them all before I kick-off a career (a career that I would expect to be playing until the next iteration of DBC). Does anyone have a view of the pro's and con's of 'get best' in DBC17?

Users who are viewing this thread