Your Cricket Cricket Club Discussion

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tell me where your club is located and how are you doing in terms of batting and bowling This season,you can also post match reports etc and discuss about clubs located around The world,you can also post your club site.

Mine is located in Northern California,The season has just started and so far we have played 4 matches 2 lost 2 won 1 rained out points were shared by both teams,I have taken 7 wickets in 4 matches which is very good in my opinion as a off spinner.batting has been good but will improve as I go along the way.

Sorry If I have posted this in a wrong section :D

Well, you know my team - San Jose Demons, we are also located in Northern California and heres the site Demons it's never updated :rolleyes:

Good News - Me and my brother made the team he hit 8 runs not out in his first match - I didn't play because I was at the 12th spot :D

Attachments

• demon01.jpg
    demon01.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
oh ok boss I hope you do well in the next match and i hope they give you an oppourtunity.

Big_Boss said:
Well, you know my team - San Jose Demons, we are also located in Northern California and heres the site Demons it's never updated :rolleyes:

Good News - Me and my brother made the team he hit 8 runs not out in his first match - I didn't play because I was at the 12th spot :D
Plagiarism!

Your logo was stolen from this AFL club:
http://melbournefc.com.au/

I play for Corpus Christi Cricket Club in Texas, USA. The team mostly consists of Indians and Pakistanis who are students or working here. We have about 2-3 matches every weekend. We play 30 overs a side games against local teams like ours in South Texas area.

I am a medium fast bowler for my team and though my batting spot is not fixed I come after 5 down generally.

Lindum CC, i play for U13s and we play 18 overs per side games and we retire at score of over 25, bowlers get a maximum of 4 overs and everything else is normal! my name is Nikhit Guntupalli and i have been the opener for the club a few times, i am out of form and only have a high score of 16 currently, my last match for them (i am leaving) is on Wednesday and hopefully i succeed! anyway to check scorecards stats etc check this website; http://lindum.play-cricket.com/home/home.asp

nik said:
Lindum CC, i play for U13s and we play 18 overs per side games and we retire at score of over 25, bowlers get a maximum of 4 overs and everything else is normal! my name is Nikhit Guntupalli and i have been the opener for the club a few times, i am out of form and only have a high score of 16 currently, my last match for them (i am leaving) is on Wednesday and hopefully i succeed! anyway to check scorecards stats etc check this website; http://lindum.play-cricket.com/home/home.asp
Hope you get back in form.

squiz said:
Plagiarism!

Your logo was stolen from this AFL club:
http://melbournefc.com.au/

Maybe AFL Club stole it from us ;) Just joking, don't know who created the website but it is copyrighted from ? 2003 - USACA Registered Cricket Club...and its not a big deal, its just a picture :drink

We had a match against BA Clovers and we won by 40 runs. My bro took 3 wickets in 8 runs and also my -teamate/friend- Rana took 3 wickets also. They both saved the match and the next match is against SJ Panthers on Jun 19, 2005.

Big_Boss said:
Maybe AFL Club stole it from us ;) Just joking, don't know who created the website but it is copyrighted from ? 2003 - USACA Registered Cricket Club...and its not a big deal, its just a picture :drink

If that's the case, sue their asses off, boss...

ok, i don't think this is a copyright topic so i suggest you get back to the topic before a mod says so!

Typical Americans, taking credit for somebody else's work:D

The internet for example

kevmead said:
Typical Americans, taking credit for somebody else's work:D

The internet for example
Americans are the best people to market something. Be it Internet or any damn thing in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread