Cricket Coach 2009 - DEMO 1 - T20 World Cup Final

I'm sceptical as to whether he can make those changes but if he can I may just buy it. It seems an ok game with those tweaks that he mentioned.

I don't want to offend anyone, but this game looks like a piece of crap. nothing new from the older version. ICC games are far more interesting and realistic than Cricket coach. I played this game and I got bored by playing an over only. Every ball is going for a boundary. Crappy looks, unrealistic gameplay, etc etc. This is game is going to be a big flop.

I don't want to offend anyone, but this game looks like a piece of crap. nothing new from the older version. ICC games are far more interesting and realistic than Cricket coach. I played this game and I got bored by playing an over only. Every ball is going for a boundary. Crappy looks, unrealistic gameplay, etc etc. This is game is going to be a big flop.

Yeah, I mean your game was awesome.

:rolleyes:

Haha, I loved every bit of the game. I played as sri lanka, despite losing the match, i got a hattrick. :D

Niiiceeee. Lots to explore in this game! :D:D:D

V V!
attachment.php

Attachments

• MathewsOOMMGGZ!!.JPG
    MathewsOOMMGGZ!!.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 81
Despite scoring 138 and then lose by 7 wickets with 7 balls remaining (I played as Sri Lanka) I enjoyed it. Run rates definitely need to be tweaked, bu it was still enjoyable. Not bought any of the previous versions but this may be a buy if they sort out a few bugs.

It's releasing today!!!! w00t!!!! Best day in this month!!!!

maybe not.
Finalising IPL auction screen. Some issues with AI/user interface. Will delay release until these are ironed out.

I made 208 as Sri Lanka with Dilshan making a 40 ball hundred in my first game. Pakistan then managed to make a real fist of the chase and ended up being bowled out for 206! Kapugedra and Mendis were the pick of the bowlers, Kapugedra took 4/20 in his 4 overs. The rest got fairly spanked, especially Mathews.

I made 208 as Sri Lanka with Dilshan making a 40 ball hundred in my first game. Pakistan then managed to make a real fist of the chase and ended up being bowled out for 206! Kapugedra and Mendis were the pick of the bowlers, Kapugedra took 4/20 in his 4 overs. The rest got fairly spanked, especially Mathews.

Interesting. Who were the best for you flopped for me and who flopped for me were great for you.

Hmm....

KBC added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

maybe not.

Aye. Saw that. :( But wasn't that posted on 17th?

*net's damn slow, so can't check*

about 3 hours ago

EDIT:Just to confirm, the scheduled noon UK time release has been delayed for a few hours to give time to test the improved IPL auction. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread