Cricket Coach 2011 Development

D

Dutch

Hello "all",

Just to let everyone know that the official rlease version of Cricket Coach 2011 is now scheduled for release on Novemer 19th. Those wishing to get involved in developing the release can still sign up for a pre-release version. There will be a two day trial version as well for those wanting to test this game before hand.

I have been helping beta test this version of the game and it is a massive step forward from the previous version and contains a mass of new features and capabilities.

The beta testing process is still in full swing so that a number of bugs and new features can be ironed out properly.

No, I do not work for the game developer but I do think that it is important to support this venture as it is the only game of it's type that is developing new ideas and possibilities. I am not wishing to get into a discussion about the merits of this game against those of "other" games of this type. It all comes down to personal taste anyway.

There has been a major revamp of existing features plus the addition of new features. The ability to really coach your team and players and have a noticeable effect on the way the cricket is played is what this type of game should be all about. This game is going a long way to meet that need.

The depth of statistics, which all true fans just love, and the depth of play is amazing.

The capabilities of editing every single aspect of the game are great and will allow players to create there own leagues, competitions, teams and allow them to re-arrange existing competitions and set-ups.

I will hopefully be doing a full review of the game as it draws near to release date.

Cheers,

Dutchad

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am excited on the release of Cricket Coach 2011. Will buy the game for sure.

Will wait for your review

D

Dutch

I am excited on the release of Cricket Coach 2011. Will buy the game for sure.

Will wait for your review

Well if you like the statistical and management and coaching side of cricket, this game is the best in my opinon. The innovative new features make it well worth the effort and for that kind of money it is a real bargain for a game that will offer many hours of fun and drooling over stats!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yes, I know mate I tried Cricket Coach 2009 but there were some issues that I discussed with OLI over emailing and then my game worked out.

CC09 was a fantastic game lot's of stats,lots of team to play with.

Just wished one thing, that it would have shown the highlights as 3D like ICC instead of 2D :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have always been attracted towards ICC than CC. The only thing which I found of my interest in CC was the Indian Domestic Cricket, but still, I didn't get the game.

For 2011, I am tempted to purchase CC over ICC. I will be getting the permissions for just one game, so its a tough call for me to make. As of now, for 2011, I will purchase CC.

Getting ICC 2010 was a complete waste as there wasn't much additions to it from the 2009 version. This also forces me to take ICC out of my plans for 2011. :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
^^ Completely agree, though ICC 2010 was good

Chewie

BCCI President
I have always been attracted towards ICC than CC. The only thing which I found of my interest in CC was the Indian Domestic Cricket, but still, I didn't get the game.

For 2011, I am tempted to purchase CC over ICC. I will be getting the permissions for just one game, so its a tough call for me to make. As of now, for 2011, I will purchase CC.

Getting ICC 2010 was a complete waste as there wasn't much additions to it from the 2009 version. This also forces me to take ICC out of my plans for 2011. :)

ICC 2010 introduced the most new stuff since 2007 :p I would call the introduction of a full fledged Australian domestic system quite a big jump.

CC is so much more in depth than ICC and has way more different options. Personally, it's not realistic enough and that's why I go for ICC more. Both of them have decent demo lengths though so I still like to try out CC :)

harrisb

International Coach
Still, Cricket Coach has the domestic league's from every test playing nation, and in CC2011, you'll be able to create your own teams, leagues, domestic structure etc. So we will probably see Cricket Coach become the cricket management game with the largest database of teams.

I hear that they are also developing Historical teams for it, it will definitely be worth buying.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What Historical teams? :eek:

Like what?

harrisb

International Coach
One screenshot shows a test match being played between 'WI 80's' and 'ENG 80's'.

I guess this would also mean that you could replay some of your favourite series. For example the 2005 Ashes, or play as the West Indies with Viv Richards.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I tried a demo version of Cricket Coach, can't recall the exact year. But, I got some very unrealistic results and hence was put off. Will this be any better?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I tried a demo version of Cricket Coach, can't recall the exact year. But, I got some very unrealistic results and hence was put off. Will this be any better?

Yes the 09 version too had some simulation flaws but this seems to be new and hence will try this one

Chewie

BCCI President
The T20 engine seemed quite flawed when I played it and when you play in the WCL you get some players that don't stop getting wickets, and the pitches are all terrible. That's what I found at least.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The WCL simulation was quite good IMHO.

Other then that I just played where Bangladesh scored 409 chasing 415 of South Africa :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I actually played T20, I think. Some results were awful to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread