cricket coach demo help!!!

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have the cricket coach demo nd i thinks its realli gud

its not the one day trial its a normal demo were u can be any county team or england and sri lanaka

i woz england nd it woz the first test between sri lanka nd england nd i woz england nd i woz 400-3 nd so i pressed save and exit and then wen i came bck 2 load it the saved game woz gone

if any1 nows can they help me

plz i would appreciate ittttt

Deboooo said:

its not the one day trial its a normal demo were u can be any county team or england and sri lanaka

i woz england nd it woz the first test between sri lanka nd england nd i woz england nd i woz 400-3 nd so i pressed save and exit and then wen i came bck 2 load it the saved game woz gone

You can't save in the 2-month demo version of the game. From memory it does say "Save and Exit" but it should just say "Exit".

Deboooo said:

You know you could help Oli out by speaking in English so he can understand what you said and help you.

It's a demo, demo's are very limited.

E.g. EA's Cricket '05 was just 3 overs of batting with 4 batsman chasing 40 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread