Cricket Coach - small delay

Muhammad Saad said:
How much "small" delay
We can not announce how much of a delay there will be, we will all be working hard to make sure the game is released as soon as possible.

But I don't understand why you haven't released the demo because nobody expects a demo to be bug free and i'm also sure that everybody else is as eager as I am to play the game.

Dez said:
But I don't understand why you haven't released the demo because nobody expects a demo to be bug free and i'm also sure that everybody else is as eager as I am to play the game.

I believe that the demo is similar to the ICC2005 demo, ie. the full game that needs to be unlocked using softwrap.

I'm eager to understand what a "small delay" is. Some can delays can go for as short a month.

andrew_nixon said:
I believe that the demo is similar to the ICC2005 demo, ie. the full game that needs to be unlocked using softwrap.

Well if that is the case then I guess they would have to perfect the game before releasing it then lol.

IloveGilly said:
I'm eager to understand what a "small delay" is. Some can delays can go for as short a month.

Read through and you'll find 'small delay' means the CC team are fixing the bugs, it sounds like it will be released before the retail version as softwrap though.
Can take a while to sort bugs, no point in releasing a buggy game.

tassietiger said:
Where's duff - he should've copyrighted the "small delay" statement by now :p
I would keep a can on it if I were you mate. ;)
Cricket Coach will be released, I have no doubt about it.

looks like a demo version will be on the site today judging by the website

sorry gmcm 2000

e-mailed oli via contact form about demo and he said that they were delaying uploading demo until the full version is ready!

Good work Oli, if this is as good as Michael Vaughan's cricket manager then it should be great, good job!

Warwickshire

everyone's waiting eagerly for it.But as rightly pointed out in this thread a bugged version won't be of any help either.

Users who are viewing this thread