Cricket Doctor's Graphics Competition [Competition-2 - RESULTS ANNOUNCED]

huh? :eek: lol! i didnt even look at your sig mate.. ok remove it CD, ill make another one later.

DAMN :mad ...i just made a brilliant brilliant sig for this comp on my uncles comp which is in his computer in islamabad...had to do one or two things but had to go home...i tought we will go there again the next day but our plan changed and we went to faislabad instead...and my valueable stuff is lost :crying ...i swear it was better than any of your stuff in this forum till now ;) :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Bilal91 said:
DAMN :mad ...i just made a brilliant brilliant sig for this comp on my uncles comp which is in his computer in islamabad...had to do one or two things but had to go home...i tought we will go there again the next day but our plan changed and we went to faislabad instead...and my valueable stuff is lost :crying ...i swear it was better than any of your stuff in this forum till now ;) :rolleyes: :p :cool:
You can't do it now?

no, because i came to another city (well a village more like) and they don't have photoshop or anything...just internet...

^^^ Come on Bilal! Try your best to reproduce ATLEAST SOME of that "masterpiece"...

Atleast there's a better chance of me winning:D:D:D.

Last edited:
^^^let's keep it at that before this ends in a fight and more imporantly, as spam... I know I don't stand much of a chance against Saurabh, Usman and Karachi_Express.

And the winner is.... ___________________

Thanks everyone for participatin and making excellent signatures. I'll announce the results tomorrow. (MONDAY 7th Aug) :)

Users who are viewing this thread