Cricket Doctor's Graphics Competition [Competition-2 - RESULTS ANNOUNCED]

cricket doctor said:
Thanks everyone for participatin and making excellent signatures. I'll be announcing the results tomorrow. (MONDAY 7th Aug) :)

You said that yesterday CD!:p

Competition-1 Results announced

Here are the results of Competition-1 -->>

Winners (1st Rank)->

Saurabh_2185* - 215 points
duded_64* - 215 points

*Prize will be shared.

2nd Rank->

Usy - 205 points

3rd Rank->

Sid_19840* - 200 points
Treva* - 200 points

* Prize will be shared.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other results->

Karachi_Express - 195 points
evertonfan - 180 points
Harrypotterfan - 175 points
Shravi/Farrukh - 170 points

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to all the winners. I must say it was very hard for me to judge who's the best and in the end they were all very close. The most deciding factor for determining the winners IMO was that parameter-5, where the participant get bonus points for early submission.

SEE POST 1 OF THIS THREAD FOR DETAILS.

Last edited:
Ok thank you Cricket_Doctor. I was happy just to take part in this competition. Hopefully I will improve in time. Congratulations to Saurabh and duded! Looking forward to more competitions like these.

congrads to Saurabh, duded and everyone!!

Thanks everyone for appreciating this competition and taking it in sporting manner. :)
This is just a beginning. COMPETITION-2 COMING SOON. :cheers

shravi said:
Ok thank you Cricket_Doctor. I was happy just to take part in this competition. Hopefully I will improve in time. Congratulations to Saurabh and duded! Looking forward to more competitions like these.
Mate your effort was very nice. You lost points, because you were the 9th person to submit your work.

Shravi what did i tell you :rtfl :laugh anyways congrats to everybody and waiting for the Second Competition arent you Shravi :p

Well done to everyone who submitted an effort, great work. I know mine wasn't that good but i'm proud of it! It was the first ever thing I made on Photoshop.

Farrukh_|$B said:
Shravi what did i tell you :rtfl :laugh anyways congrats to everybody and waiting for the Second Competition arent you Shravi :p
You got only 5 bonus points because you were the last person to submit your work.Shravi got 10 and Saurabh got 50 bonus points because he was the first one to submit so no need to take these results otherwise.

Even I did consider lots of other parameters too.

Users who are viewing this thread