Story Cricket Game Strategies

When bowling in Cricket 07, for one-dayers I recommend coming round the wicket and bowling straight the the batsman's front foot. Use an away swinger swinging as much as you can and bowl it as slow as you can and the batsman will try to slog it to midwicket and get bowled. If you over-pitch, he will sometinmes scoop it to square leg, but if you under-pitch or bowl too straight then you will get clonked for six.

In Ashes Cricket 09 to quickly rake up points and unlock items plus make the matches challenging just select both or all the teams competing. When you finished batting. Choose your bowler save the game exit load and choose the other side and try and chase your own score down. :cheers

cric_zps4e61dc90.jpg

Now that is fun

Maybe He Is Using Fraps

The picture is so clear how did it you take that?

CTRL-Printscreen on the keyboard. The alt-tab open Ifranview paste from clipboard save it:D

My highest score I got in 20 over game was 703 with Zimbabwe. I fell 4 short chasing it with Sri Lanka

Last edited:
CTRL-Printscreen on the keyboard. The alt-tab open Ifranview paste from clipboard save it:D

My highest score I got in 20 over game was 703 with Zimbabwe. I fell 4 short chasing it with Sri Lanka

Don't you have a ps3?

Users who are viewing this thread