Cricket Goes 3D

Orangzeb

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, being a fan of codemasters cricket series I feel cricket 2007 was the most awesome cricket game between 2005 and ashes 2009, why I like it ? cool graphics and good gameplay of-course unlike ashes 2009 where you eventually get out without doing anything stupid at all, and unlike cricket 2005 where AI doesn't run at all. I've made a 3D video of cricket 2007 , you need red / cyan 3D glasses to view it, tell me how was this experience.. here's the video link :

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 3D - YouTube

till the next cricket game, take care.. :thumbs

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, it looks weird in normal (don't have those glasses) :p

And lol at the commentator about swing for the spin bowler. Isn't that 05 as well although I haven't played either in ages.

Orangzeb

Banned
It is 2007 , from Codemasters, and ya IMO it's better than 05 and Ashes in many ways, but still 99 rules...

thanks for liking :spy

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
2005 was a really good multiplayer game.

The amount you could swing the ball was cartoonish, but it meant that you could genuinely set someone up by probing away with outswingers before ducking one it. If the Ai, the fielding, and Cricket 2010's ability to pick up singles had been present. I would never have needed a new cricket game.

Orangzeb

Banned
would you explain a bit ? p.s I don't have a ps3 so I don't know how good cricket 2010 is, and as there's no plan for a future cricket game for even 2 years, :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread