AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
cricketHeroes_logo_v1.bmp

To many of you who do not know about Cricket Heroes, it is a 3D game which has been a pet project for Kurt Kruger since last couple of years. Kurt himself doing everything for most part of the game meant the game had to take couple of years till it was out for a full release.

The demo of this game is out since 2 years and based on the live feedback of all the cricket lovers Kurt has done his best he could to include what a modern cricket game should have. This game is not only a simulation game like Cricket Coach, it is a game where you can actually play and to add cherry to the topping it has management mode too.

Features

• All test and major associate teams - All major test playing nations are included as well as the major associates. Over 200 players are included for each test nation for a total of over 2000 player records.

• IPL, South African, Australian , Zimbabwean, English, Bangladeshi & New Zealand domestic leagues - Short and long format domestic leagues are available for SA, Australia, England, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and NZ

• Day, Day-Night and Night games Day-time conditions are modeled and affects various factors including stamina, control (dew) and visibility.

• Tons of ready-made series and tournaments & custom series and tournaments - Tournaments and domestic series are available out of the box. Custom tournaments and series can be created in-game.

• Classic match mode - Unlock and replay moments from classic matches - can you change the course of history?

• Online leaderboard - Registered users get access to the online leaderboard that keeps track of scores, achievements and can rank performances based on team strengths and conditions.

• Achievements - Collect medals for performing outstanding feats and brag about it on the online leader board.

• Most game formats: ODI, T20, 45 over, 40 over split inning, 2, 3 & 4 day FC, Test matches, Beach cricket and Hong Kong Sixes.Every major game format is catered for including the custom 40 over formats adopted in SA and Australia

• Arcade, management and simulation modes - Arcade mode allows you to take part in the action while management mode lets you control the players behaviours. Simulation mode is also available for those that are only interested in the outcome.

• Challenging, Dynamic AI - Every aspect of the game is modeled to be procedural - nothing is scripted. The AI will learn from you and respond to your playing style.

• Realistic fielding - Fielders will dive to chase down balls, perform relay throws, back up returns and drop catches.

• Real-time ball deformation and Decolouration - The ball is deformed and decoloured in real-time with every hit and bounce. This directly affects the ball physics and behaviour.

• Dynamic weather engine - Each venue has a weather profile which determines climatic conditions. This directly affects the ball physics as well as the player models.

• Tons of in-game graphs and statistics - Every statistic is tracked in game and is made available as online and offline reports.

• Isometric 3D graphics - Professionally created animated 3D graphics from the artists at Buko Studios.

• Career Mode - Want to play as a bowler,batsman,all rounder,wicket keeper? You can join in the small teams of different teams before getting selected for domestic circuit and eventually taking the big stage.

The game is still in its final beta testing and you can still pitch in and give some suggestions to us before the release of the final game and we could try if not guarantee to try implement those suggestions.

The game before the release costs only 5$. So what are you waiting for? Order your copy now at Cricket Heroes. If you want you could also try out the demo version of the game which can be found at here.

Users have many requests and this game promises to fulfill all, now is the time to support it.

Thank You,
Parth Kadakia
Associate Director

Last edited:
I have been playing the beta releases since a long time and have to say it's a fun little game. Graphics aside, it has all the makings of a game that cricket purists will love playing. I have already bought a license and frankly, the game is really cheap for what it has to offer :)

A game that i love to play/sim graphics are great, career mode is awesome. Recommend to every one to test out the beta, a must download from my side. Best of luck with this game Kurt. :thumbs

My game crashes after the first delivery. Any ideas why?

@Left_Hander: Can you post the error report here please? In the meantime, can you check the Audio settings in the option menu please? Turn the volumes all the way down to 0. I think the sound library I'm using has issues on certain machines.

Hey mate don't thank me :) I really ask everyone to buy the game. I am going to buy it too soon :)

----------

Btw how did you end up with rahulkhush? I mean dint knew he was a part of your team

Btw how did you end up with rahulkhush? I mean dint knew he was a part of your team

Well as Kurt said, just helped him with testing initially. We would love if we had more people turning in. Not only me Hedger has been a great help too with the rosters part and so has been Meet who initially helped Kurt in overhauling the game graphics. Rohit Doshi helped him in testing too and so has User2010 and Itay128 and Pat.

Currently Dancingmangoose the man behind making Cricket Coach fun :p is doing his part perfectly and thats how this game has turned up to be awesome.

Excellent response from the developer Kurt and on time proper pitch in with ideas from all the Planet Cricket members. This has been the story behind Cricket Heroes and I just hope Kurt gets what he deserves.

Yup, it's been very much a team effort. A few guys here on the forums have been instrumental in getting this game to where it is and I can't thank them enough.

Time is ticking... :)

Dancingmangoose the man behind making Cricket Coach fun :p is doing his part perfectly and thats how this game has turned up to be awesome.

Didn't know my CC patches were that well known here, either that or everyone believes everything dutchad says :lol
Good to know my contribution is appreciated, the game has come such a long way and I'm seriously looking forward to the full release :cheers. Now just to get a license :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread