Cricket Heroes - Officially Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am eager to play this game. I am looking forward to release the game .....:wave

Well you can play it now if you pre order it and it saves you a lot of money plus you get free updates.....go on treat yourself. You wont be dissapointed!

This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of "Kurt for Pope"......watch that smoke people, watch that smoke!

got it working, nevermind

this is the error i get

RUN @ 18/03/2013 12:56:17 AM

VERSION: 2.32
PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 113
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3489

Last edited:
@Sukh - Download the latest version of patch from here and run the game with Cricket Heroes Permission Fix.exe

It should help

i pre-ordered it and i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!

@markkkkk: Hi Mark, I just sent you a visitor message :)

For everyone else, the steps are as follows:

1. pre-order the game at cricketheroes.co.za/Downloads.html
2. wait for an email with your registration details
3. download the full game: http://cricketheroes.co.za/Data/Full.zip
4. run Cricket.exe
5. enter your registration details and click Register

This will unlock all the content & features for you :)

Cheers!
K

I have played the demo and it is so awesome i don't care about graphics

Really appreciate the kind words @Umair. Hope you enjoy playing the demo and get tempted to buy the full version ;) :D

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone,

We are going to postpone the release of Cricket Heroes until the end of July. There has been quite a bit of feedback regarding the graphics recently - mostly negative, but with constructive criticism.

I'll be starting an indiegogo crowdfunding campaign at the end of this month to raise the necessary funds to give the game a AAA-makeover. If it is successful, I'll be allocating another 2-3 months of development time to have all the graphics (2D & 3D) overhauled. If it is unsuccessful, the game will be released as-is with the option of future DLC packs.

If the campaign is successful, all those who have pre-ordered the game will get access to the upgraded graphics at no extra cost.

Again, apologies for not communicating this sooner.

Kind regards
Kurt Kruger
Lead Developer
Cricket Heroes

How do you play this game - what are the controls? Nothing I pressed seemed to initiate a delivery. Also is it possible to play the beta with a gamepad? I don't like gaming with keyboards any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread