Cricket Heroes - Officially Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, Kurtkz. Always better to postpone and get things right.

Looking forward to it.

That's just the ticket, thanks.

Edit: Isn't it possible to play the game with a gamepad? I hate gaming with a keyboard now.

Not yet. Kurt mentioned that he is eventually going to add support for gamepad.

@Storer: Thanks for the vote of confidence :) There's no guarantee that the Indiegogo fund will succeed, but at least I can say I tried :P

@Pat: Quite correct - gamepads are already supported, but I've disabled them in the latest builds as one of the users was having major issues with getting the game to run.

Kurtkz must you only install 2.51 and 2.52 updates?

@markkkk: There's been quite a few updates since then - I'm going to release another official patch today, so maybe hold off until then? I'll put up the full download again so that no-one misses a patch.

@markkkk: There's been quite a few updates since then - I'm going to release another official patch today, so maybe hold off until then? I'll put up the full download again so that no-one misses a patch.

Thanks I think that's why mine crashed because I was missing files

Not yet. Kurt mentioned that he is eventually going to add support for gamepad.

Good to hear. I'll hold fire until then. :) Looks like it could be a bit of a laugh though - the Sensible Soccer of cricket. If it's anywhere near as much fun as that game was, graphics won't matter a damn!

Good to hear. I'll hold fire until then. :) Looks like it could be a bit of a laugh though - the Sensible Soccer of cricket. If it's anywhere near as much fun as that game was, graphics won't matter a damn!

There is a new update with gamepad support. And the game is indeed a lot of fun.

Just bought the game after liking the demo. Will a code be emailed to me via the pay fast thing?

Hi kurtkz,

Well done developing this game, it looks very good!

Im a bit confused with one thing, do we just download the demo link from the website (does it comes with the latest patches installed?) or do we have to install the patches listed here on this forum too?

One other thing, please please release a MAC version of the game to try out! So that i can play this game at work during lunch times as i hardly get time at home.

thanks

@Killer_Nads: Thanks :) You can just grab the demo link from the website for now. It's 2 patches behind at the moment, but I'll update it when I get home from work later.

In the meantime, if you want the latest latest version, grab the demo and then grab the patch from the official site.

Regarding Mac support, I've been trying to compile a version using Mono but haven't had much luck. I'll install Wine and test it out. It used to work, but that was many versions ago.

Cheers
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread