Cricket Heroes - Officially Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks looks good!

Any update on the Mac version? Really want to play the beta! I supported a donation on indigo, you really do need new gfx assets especially background menus etc after watching the trailer.

keep up the good work!

@Killer_Nads: Thanks :) Yup, I got new assets from a friend yesterday and I'll be trying to implement it this weekend. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to look at the Mac version yet. My computer at work keeps running out of HD space when trying to package everything together using Wine bottler :(

I'll take a look at it next week though. Hopefully things have quietened down and I can focus on that.

But the game looks still miniature kurtkz, try some better models maybe (why not taller & realistic players, etc???)

@dadarocks: Unfortunately that costs money and TONS of it (more than US$100,000) I've been making this game in my spare time with whatever savings I had left (operative word: had).

Maybe try spreading the word that this game needs funding? You can either pre-order it at our official site: Cricket Heroes

or you can help out at the Indiegogo fund raiser: Cricket Heroes | Indiegogo

Cheers
Kurt

Kurts, please help me mate, downloaded the latest version from the site, and it gave me an error regarding some file in the application data folder. Fuxed it myself by copying the required file to this folder. But can't play cricket. It crashes just when match's about to starts...

@dadarocks: Can you post your error report in the Cricket Heroes testing thread please? Alternatively you can email me: kurtkz2 at gmail dot com.

@Killer_Nads: Not yet :( My machine at work keeps falling over when I try to package it. Somehow it ends up using 40GB and the drive runs out of space o.O

Hi guys, I'm testing a MacOS version of Cricket Heroes. Please PM me if you'd like to beta test it :)

Killer_Nads, this is aimed at you primarily ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread