Cricket Heroes - Officially Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Use launcher.exe and select Use Permissions Fix and then hit Play!

@Paree: I'll upload the manual here a little later. To edit the kit, you have 2 options:

1. edit it for existing textures
2. edit the templates

Option 2 is the easiest:

go to the models folder. You'll see kit textures there. Each team is assigned a kit. By default, all teams have kit 0.

Start the Texture Preview tool, this will let you view the model as you paint on the kit texture. Whenever you make a change to your texture and save it, the model will refresh.

When you're happy with the texture, close the Texture Preview tool.

Now start the Team Editor. Select the team you want to modify and make sure the kit for the team is the same number as the kit you just created.

Save. When you start a game playing with that team, the new kit should be visible.

Hi everyone,

Cricket Heroes has been released officially!

Thanks for all your support and feedback. We've decided to call time on this project as it just wasn't viable any longer. As always, we'll support it as best we can and will release patches to fix bugs as they are reported.

It's a little sad to come to the end of a project that's taken us >3 years to make, but we're proud of what we've produced (with your help) and have learnt a lot along the way.

Pop on over to Cricket Heroes to get the latest version...while you're there, maybe support us by buying a copy or two ;)

Cheers!
Kurt

^^Thanks Kurt for the fantastic effort. The game has come a long way. I wish you had received funds from the campaign for the graphics overhaul. However, the game is fun nevertheless. Certainly one of the best cricket games to be made. Cheers and good luck for the sales.

Do you have any marketing plans for spreading the word now that the game is officially out?

How would I love to buy the game but damn, my PC refuses to run it. Tried and tested with the trial.

Congrats Kurt. Has been a real pleasure to follow your progress and I wish you all the very best with the game and any further development. Has been great getting to know you and you have acheived something quite special!

reading all the Don bradman cricket stuff today for the 1st time only to realise its not released yet then i stumbled onto this little gem

when i get home from work im gunna download this and give it a go

Im pumped about the my career stuff on a cricket game so if this is as good as im reading i will most likely buy it, how safe is the money exchange from australia to where its based?

anyways im looking forwrad to giving this a go in a few hours from now so i will keep ya posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread