Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz: Got this error log while trying to view highlights.

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.set_Mode(GameMode value) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 5542
at Cricket.Main.GameStateHighlight.ProcessInput(Single ms) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateHighlight.cs:line 259
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10629
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2921

batting, it happened twice. First was an LBW, second was caught behind.

I know when you don't use the referral, it's fine but if you use it, it crashes.

Not sure with bowling.

And also, how do you bat with cone?

And I think the game's just become a little two arcade for my liking.

Yeah, I thought about that and it's hard to explain. I sort of just hoped you'd understand what I'm saying.

The game sort of just goes a bit fast compared to before and it sort of just has that arcade feel to it now, rather than the simulation feel that I had with the game before. I haven't tried changing the game speed to slow although I might try that.

While everyone waits for the next update, I thought I'd put up an update about the piracy story :)

A good friend managed to sort out the offender last week - he roped in the help of his police friend and confronted the shop owner. After showing proof that he also worked on the game, the owner caved in and destroyed (read: burned) all the pirated copies. The End (hopefully) :cheers

A BIG thanks again to everyone (I won't name names :spy) involved in bringing this guy to justice. Score one for the little guys :)

Cheers!
Kurt

@kurtkz: I think the Test match/First class batting needs a bit more tweaking. I notice that highly skilled batsman have low strike rates of around 20 or 30 (and sometimes even less) just to remain settled or focused even in beginner difficulty (usually the strike rate should be around 40-70 depending on the conditions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread