Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this is the error I got(not the black screen problem :p)

Code:
RUN @ 7/30/2012 2:42:14 PM

VERSION: 1.81
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

I was bowling in a second match :)

@kurtkz: There still seems to be a problem with batsmen getting stumped even though a defensive stroke is played (against the spinners).

@rahulkhush: Thanks, I'll take a look at that later. Can you give me some more details about the match?

@itay128: Does the batsman get dragged out and then stumped? Should it be tweaked so that it happens less often when playing defensive shots?

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I was bowling, again a HK6 match and then the game crashed giving me that error :p

Well it was 3rd over first ball

@rahulkhush: Thanks, I'll take a look at that later. Can you give me some more details about the match?

@itay128: Does the batsman get dragged out and then stumped? Should it be tweaked so that it happens less often when playing defensive shots?

Batsmen plays a defensive shot while moving down the pitch and makes contact but fielder throws the ball to the keeper and ends up stumped. Either allow the user to move the batsmen back in the crease after playing defensively or just tweak it so that stumpings only occur when the batsmen misses the defensive shot and is out of the crease

Last edited:
Hmm, you can try to move the batsman back to the crease by pressing O (the same key for running back). I'll see if I can tweak it a bit as well.

----------

Just thought I'd mention that Pat has recorded 251 clips for the audio commentary - that's a crazy amount of work and I think it sounds fantastic. I'm cleaning it up now and it'll be available in the next update.

Pat must have done a fab work I am sure. KUDOS to his effort, really excited about the next update :) Take your time though

Hmm, you can try to move the batsman back to the crease by pressing O (the same key for running back). I'll see if I can tweak it a bit as well.

----------

Just thought I'd mention that Pat has recorded 251 clips for the audio commentary - that's a crazy amount of work and I think it sounds fantastic. I'm cleaning it up now and it'll be available in the next update.

Problem is when after the batsman makes contact he doesn't go back into his crease (when pressing O)

Last edited:
^^Yep, I have noticed that too.

@Kurt: How can we change the default lineups for a team? Say for e.g. how can I change the players that get picked when selecting "Auto" in the team selection menu for T20 format.

i got this error where on editor zimbabwe got lots of cricketers in there squad but when it is ingame they got few cricketers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread