Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hope it isn't. I have a feeling any announcement I make is going to get drowned in an ocean of EA and Big Ant updates :P

Well it will all be about PR......your game sets itself apart from other games......the sense of depth and variability is second to none.....concentrate on what its great strengths are......by the way it is Big Ant and 505 Games/Trickstar.....

look Kurt, I have been with this project of yours about cricket heroes now since 2 years now. I have seen many cricket games that started and showed amazing potential to not being released. I know you personally now more then I know about the game. Yes this game wont be at the scale like big publisher wouldd release, but this game has more potential.

People as in gamers look for graphical part of the game , but overlook the features and statistics. Thats the only reason EA's C07 still is modded. That game has nothing to offer to be honest.

Big Ant is too working on its game since couple of years now. Ross whoi is the representative says cricket is too close too his life and thiss is a pet project for him.

Ashes 2013 already has ECB and ACB license so they would definitely have the money to buy resources.

All games on their level are good and trust me, once i am done with my GRE entrance exams next wednesaday i will get into hell lot of publicity of this game.

Also you are a one man army which in itself is hell lot of an applause as this game has come way ahead from what it was :)

I just wish members like Jkartik(TOAC) would still be around. I am sure you will continue polishing this game ;)

----------

way to go man. I am really happy with this game which has so many things to offer. From DRS to dfferent formats to many teams to completely modded. Amazing stats tracking to different camera mode. This to be honest is by far the most entertaining game I have ever played, and when I say it I MEAN it :) I actually get bored playing Ashes 2009 or EA C07 and start autoplaying.

I used to autoplay I wont lie but when it was 2D once you generated new models and new camera modes this has been amazing

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words. It's been a long road but it's definitely a chapter I want to close for now until I can get proper funding. Hopefully the game will sell enough to fund the sequel. If not, hopefully it'll sell enough to run a proper Kickstarter campaign to fund it.

Same here Kurt. In the genre of this type of game this is far exceeding what others can offer. I am a great lover of Cricket Coach because I can design my own Dutch league and season and I have the Almanac to flick through. However the game engine is rather predictable and even though the statistical depth is there, the game-playing depth is not. Your game has that and much more. What you have achieved here is darn right amazing and I am sure it will achieve more and more notice as time goes by. I don't think you will get rich from it just yet but I know your efforts will not go unnoticed. hang in there my friend, you are doing great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I consider Cricket Heroes to be the Cricket Coach of 'arcade' cricket games. It may not be overly brilliant at everything it does (eg graphics, not exactly the most realistic models I've ever seen) but the depths puts everyone else to shame.

You know what would be an awesome feature to add to career mode? We retire and then get to coach teams, thus career mode can be eternal!

Kurtkz, I don't really think you need to explain to others why this game is different. Show them; allow them to see for themselves.
I don't think you need a sequel, either. Just keeping building on the game you got. It's flying along as it is.

Btw your game is a AIO (all in one) it has management mode plus simulation mode and a career mode too..... I also agree to rahul's point of view....
and just a little polish in game play would enhance the game a lot and would outwit other titles easily......

yeah linking done........ now the main animation starts......... btw there are 85 animated frames right.......

For batsman or fielder? The fielder animations run up to frame 272 but there's a lot of blank space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread