Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, no problem. If you have anything I can take a look at for now, that'd be great. It'll help me figure out what I need to do to import it.

well the tool above supports all formats(custom ones also) btw if you want i'm gonna pm them now...... and plz pm the importer to me too.....

Sure thing, please PM me the files. My importer is very crude at the moment and it's not automated 100%. I'll work on that as one of the editors, though.

Used permission fix and got this at start of career mode.......(pak)
Code:
RUN @ 20/03/2013 6:12:49 PM

VERSION: 2.44
PROFILE: test

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.GenerateTeam(Dictionary`2 previous, Dictionary`2 teams, String country, Single baseSkill, Single skillRange, Int32 count, Int32 bowlers, Int32 batsmen, Int32 allrounders, Int32 keepers, Dictionary`2 previousPlayers, String player, Int32 baseAge, Int32 ageRange)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.GenerateCareer(Dictionary`2 previous, Dictionary`2 teams, String country, Int32 level, Single baseSkill, Single skillRange, PlayerDescription pd, String name, Int32 baseAge, Int32 ageRange)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCareerMenu.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Hey i'm gonna start blogging about this game...... so i'm gonna mention you as KURT KRUGER and RAHUL as your associate director........ anyone else to mention or not to mention???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread