Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@itay: Yeah, I just noticed that problem on certain fields. I'm going to be doing a pitch editor soon, so hopefully it can be resolved easily.

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about short formats or tests?

@kurtkz: Test matches.

Do you have this animation Ashu?
485033_4567783037563_1483914555_n.jpg

yes in fielding animation frame 40-50(rough guess)...

----------

@kurt: plz tell me real names cause the usernames look like crap in the blog and most of the readers will misunderstand the names.......

My name is Parth Kadakia

Here's the blog..... Cricket Heroes-A blockbuster AIO sorry i got no other url available....... and had to use real names.

----------

@rk:I knew that :p i was in a doubt that which name to use for you
@kurt: anyways i had copied credits from your website ( hope you dont mind ;) )

Last edited:
Code:
1.6 J Boshu to Parth Kadakia, OUT, 134.80kph, P Kadakia plays it gently through #POSITION. The ball is airborne and taken by B Ahmad

Got the error? #Position?

Well, I had a decent T20 season as a new upcoming guy in small town in Bangladesh. Played 2 gem of an innings in Normal difficulty.

Code:
0.1 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, dot, 127.07kph, No great pace there from C Mahboob. P Kadakia swats this one. BF Dat-Ta is quick to cut off the single
0.2 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, dot, 100.01kph, P Kadakia is beaten by the movement
0.3 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 4, 112.99kph, short length stump. P Kadakia swats this one. That went to the boundary in a flash
0.4 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 4, 100.00kph, C Mahboob slows this one down. P Kadakia plays an extravagant straight drive. Glorious timing. No need to run for that. Four runs
0.5 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 4, 100.00kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. The ball races away for a boundary

* Three in a row! This is some quality batting from P Kadakia.

0.6 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, dot, 110.61kph, C Mahboob bowls this from the back of his hand and he pitches that one. Aggressive pull from P Kadakia. No runs taken

1.4 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, 6, 70.00kph, B Dat-Ta floats a delivery to P Kadakia. Excellent timing from P Kadakia as he plays a leg glance. Six runs! Fantastic batting
1.5 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, dot, 80.84kph, Breaks into just off the straight. P Kadakia sweeps but doesn't time it at all
1.6 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, dot, 70.00kph, Oh beaten comprehensively there

2.2 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 4, 100.76kph, C Mahboob bowls this from the back of his hand. Wicket to wicket delivery. Excellent timing from P Kadakia as he plays a straight drive. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
2.3 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 6, 110.29kph, Big movement off the pitch. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
2.4 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 4, 102.64kph, Excellent timing from P Kadakia as he plays a pull. That went to the boundary in a flash
2.5 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 6, 121.44kph, Big movement from the seamer. Crunched through the off side. Well executed straight drive. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
2.6 C Mahboob to Parth Kadakia, 1, 129.10kph, C Mahboob is struggling to find much pace off this surface. P Kadakia puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single

3.1 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, dot, 77.85kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. P Kadakia is beaten by the movement
3.2 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, dot, 70.00kph, B Dat-Ta floats a delivery to P Kadakia. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Oh beaten comprehensively there. No run
3.3 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, 6, 70.10kph, A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. P Kadakia plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. P Kadakia hammers this for six
3.4 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, dot, 70.05kph, P Kadakia plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat
3.5 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, 6, 70.00kph, B Dat-Ta gives this one some air. Breaks into just off the straight. P Kadakia plays an extravagant sweep. Glorious timing. P Kadakia has absolutely smashed that! Six runs

* That's P Kadakia's 50! Well played.
* And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.

3.6 BF Dat-Ta to Parth Kadakia, 6, 70.04kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. That is a monstrous hit! SIX

5.1 OW Farooq to Parth Kadakia, 1, 117.00kph, No great pace there from O Farooq. Pitches and it moves away. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic pull. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.3 OW Farooq to Parth Kadakia, dot, 117.70kph, That moved miles. That is an ungainly shot - P Kadakia is lucky not to have edged that. No run
5.4 OW Farooq to Parth Kadakia, dot, 100.40kph, O Farooq hits a short length just outside off. P Kadakia swishes at this one and misses
5.5 OW Farooq to Parth Kadakia, 4, 100.36kph, Spanked through the off side. Great straight drive. Four runs
5.6 OW Farooq to Parth Kadakia, dot, 110.89kph, short length just outside leg stump. P Kadakia misses it completely. No run

6.2 P Abedin to Parth Kadakia, 4, 78.70kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great sweep. No need to run for that. Four runs
6.3 P Abedin to Parth Kadakia, dot, 72.17kph, P Abedin tosses this one up to P Kadakia. Not finding much turn off this surface. P Kadakia misses it completely. No run
6.4 P Abedin to Parth Kadakia, 4, 70.48kph, P Abedin gives this one some air. A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
6.5 P Abedin to Parth Kadakia, dot, 70.00kph, P Abedin gives this one some air. P Kadakia puts bat to ball but mistimes it. BF Dat-Ta is quick to cut off the single
6.6 P Abedin to Parth Kadakia, OUT, 70.35kph, Excellent timing from P Kadakia as he plays a leg glance. The ball is airborne and taken by B Mohammed

Parth Kadakia  c B Mohammed b P Abedin  70 (33m 30b 8x4 6x6)  SR: 233.33

Code:
Player          Status                          Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   

Parth Kadakia   c   B Mohammed   b   P Abedin   70   30    8  6  233.33

The worst part is after playing hell of an innings for 70 runs of just 30 deliveries helping my team win on chasing, S Khanodkar my team mate gets the MOTM for taking 3 wickets for 16 runs in 4 overs

Can you put the difficulty thing on the create player page for career mode please Kurt?

@rahul: You're quite right - I need to factor in strike rate into the MoM calculation.

----------

@dancingmongoose: I was just thinking the same thing!

Did you just say this cause i smashed around? :p

Not really, it's just you said you were playing on normal and I like to play on Pro, and he was thinking of changing the default to normal not pro so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread