Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kutkz, I wish I could, but the game cursor won't move. The screen is frozen. I can't even close it without resorting to the Task Manager.

It took the game ages to get as far as that screen. I had to press Ctrl-Alt to get pass the PeekPoke Studios screen.

If you have a joystick attached, kindly remove it. If not and still the problem persists then after writing your name for the profile press enter before cursor moves :)

You, my friend, are a legend! Of course I'll add it.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I need to sort out proper credits. If any PC member would like to be mentioned in the game and feel like they've contributed significantly towards it, please PM me your real names.

I'll probably need to redo that 3 or 4 times just to get it perfect, I was kinda in the zone today and worked rather fast.

And you should have my real name from that social media site, just remove the y from the end of my surname

Interesting. Did he add some new animations or changed models or something?

P.S: Do you need my full name? Not sure if you consider my contribution "significant" enough :p

He's started to change some of the animations ;)

Of course, did you forget that you helped redesign the UI and tweak the gameplay?

Awesome. I am yet to see some of the new shot animations that were added recently (like the scoop shot etc.) When you make promotional videos, I would suggest you show as many shots/animations as possible in it.

Btw, my real name is Pathik Botadra. :thumbs

Agreed, I actually haven't thought about the promo vids yet. Considering doing separate ones for sim/action & career and keeping them all to <1min each.

You know, I have an assignment where we need to make a 30 second ad... it's due in a month

Hey kurt, just a quite few things noticed.....
The drives dont reach to the boundary fast enough... its slow
the game speed should be further tweaked as batsmen take a lot of time in playing shots....
fielders dive way across............
running b/w the wickets is tad slow......

On the first one, you'll need to time the ball better ;) There IS an outstanding issue with some of the fields in that I've set their friction too high, but I'll fix those on the weekend.

I'll also speed up the batting animations a bit.

How much should I speed the running inbetween the wickets by? 10%? 15%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread