Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000%...

I miss the old popup boxes that would say 6, wicket etc... sometimes you bowl a pearler and you can't tell they're bowled and that was the only way I would know, much better than just the fow dialog down the bottom

same as suggested by DM :lol
ok seriously, you need to speed up by 20% around (rough guess give it a try after tweaking) and I TIME THE BALL PERFECTLY ;)

Demo Stuck

Rahulkhush, I don't have a joystick connected.

On what screen do I write my name for the profile? The game does not allow me to enter enything before it freezes.

Demo Stuck

See attached ch.jpg. Hope it came through okay. It gets stuck on that screen. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• CH.jpg
    CH.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9
Just started to get into this game, even Preodered it :)

When do I get my full version key?

Came across a bug just as I started a quick match:

RUN @ 28/03/2013 1:22:24 PM

VERSION: 2.45
PROFILE: Raymond

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.StumpsReplay.IsSame(StumpsReplay r)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Stumps.AddReplay()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateFallOfWicket.UpdateReplays()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateFallOfWicket.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

@plexus: Sorry about that, I haven't automated the registration details process. You should have an email now though :) Let me know if you have any hassles registering your copy.

Also, thanks for the bug report. Fixing it now :)

Hey Kurt, No problems, I didnt mean it in a bad way and I've now got the registration details :)

I was wondering, since I cant seem to find it anywhere, are you able to put the 'Program Version' somewhere on the main screen?

Sure thing :) I'll display it in the bottom right?

Bottom right would be the perfect position :)

----------

I was also wondering if there is someway, maybe in the 'Practice Nets', if you could have some more information regarding timing? I see the gauge up the top but I dont really understand how it works.

I hope that makes sense :)

Yup more Ea style timing gauge would be better (Cricket 2002) if you dont know I can post a screenie.... :) :thumbs

Last edited:
@Ashu: Please post a screenshot?

@plexus: The timing bar at the top is based on the frame of animation. All shots have the best timing at more or less the middle frame. The timing bar shows how far off you are. The closer to the center of the bar, the better the timing is.

Timing Gauge

@kurt: here's a screenie... :thumbs Also that EA doesnt show up C2k2 in it's games section so copy hasslessly!!!!!! :p

Attachments

• TIMING.jpg
    TIMING.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread