Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the 'fielder running away from the ball like a little girl instead of catching it' bug is back. Spooned straight to point, but he ran away and let it bounce twice instead of standing still and catching it

----------

I think you need to change how wides are calculated, the ball only just missed the batsman's face but the keeper had to dive in front of the slips to take it. And called wide

----------

4 times in 3 overs, stop running away damn it!

----------

Im thinking that it's too easy for the AI to hit across the line against the swing/spin.

It would be nice to see a players bowling figures on the select new bowler screen. Theres a big space in the middle so why not put something there?

----------

Too often an infielder will dive to stop a ball hit straight to them and knock it away, allowing the batsmen to steal a run

----------

Super lag came back again >:(

----------

So the ball is hit down to vacant long on (stupid auto field setting) and the two fielders who chase after it are midwicket and deep midwicket, not long off. Makes so much sense.

And if a bowler bowls to a batsman during a powerplay and then bowls to the same batsman after the powerplay it still wants me to only use two outside the circle

----------

Ok the ball just passed over the batsman's gloves and was called wide. The hell?

And it needs to be more obvious when it's a no-ball/wide

----------

Perfectly timed pull shots still dont go anywhere. Hooks do though.

Just faced a yorker which bounced over the stumps

----------

Just been given lbw to a ball that hit my hand. That was raised above the stumps to leave the ball. What is this shittery?

----------

Did I mention pull shots don't go anywhere?

Mid on and mid off are too straight

What is that stupid turn sideways and look retarded shot when I dont give any shot input? I would assume it is meant to leave the ball but no...

@kurtkz are you gonna eventually make first-class graphics or are you staying with this type?

Oh! It may sound stupid but how to change fields? :facepalm
also that the timing gauge starts filling right from the time bowler releases the ball and the gauge is way big in game than it is in cricket heroes......

Last edited:
Changing fields is easy, press escape to bring up the menu and click 'field'

@markkkk: unfortunately I dont have the funds to commission AAA graphics. if the game sells enough I'll start a Kickstarter to raise funds to improve everything :)

@Ashu: Sorry I didn't quite follow that - should I make the timing bar bigger?

yup the one in c2k2 is quite 2 times bigger than yours.... btw you can try em n if you feel that it's conjusted, then you can shorten it a bit.....

----------

If DM is good in animation then I will provide my half animated models and he will animate 'em :D
coz 3dsmax crashed but I saved MODELS....
and I dont have backup of software..... so all I can do is make un-animated models in ms3d SORRY :(

Last edited:
yes.... and some good graphics also.... :D ;) the bar updates regardless of the shot played and stops just as bat hits the ball which is pretty awewssome

----------

and for game play i suggest-
toe edge-Back foot shot played early
top edge-front foot/lofted shot played early
side edge-when batsmen is not near the ball while playing....

@markkkk: unfortunately I dont have the funds to commission AAA graphics. if the game sells enough I'll start a Kickstarter to raise funds to improve everything :)
That's good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread