Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, apologies for the delay - I haven't had much time to work on this recently. Apparently it's now required that I work on public holidays and weekends :facepalm

I'm very close to a new update though. Hopefully it'll address all the issues you guys have raised in the last few weeks (along with issues that the sim guys have raised).

@kurtkz: I started playing a couple of 2-day games and the first innings of the game ends after 73 overs (when it should end when either the batting team is bowled out or declares)

Hey Kurt,
Been having this same problem everytime it's my turn to bowl in a game. When it comes to where I want to pitch it, I cant press any buttons although the game is still moving IE. The pitching 'point' is still moving. Everytime I exit from that point, all of the menus lose their text and I cant navigate.

I have uploaded a picture so you can see.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 6
Thanks plexus, I'll take a look at it in a bit. Does that happen even when you start the game bowling?

----------

@itay: I'll take a look at that too...

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but we need a 'death bowler' for career to go with opening bowler etc

@plexus: found the bug :) thanks for reporting it.

@DM: sure thing...I'm still hoping to get an update out today but it depends on whether or not I'm working overtime again.

Just played a career game (t20), we got thrashed but my spell of 4-1-0-17 actually left me with -6 experience. You would think that the maiden would count for something. Explain?

The team names have no spaces in it. Eg. WESTERNBULLS

CH freezes if you hit windows + d every time without fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread