Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a lot of research,I conclude that cricket Heroes does not have any serious competition because Big Ant has less popularity because of graphics seen and Ashes 2013 will be limited to less fans because it is 2D :yes.So if cricket Heroes does good marketing worldwide,then it is going to shoot up in competition of cricket games.

What? I seriously have to ask grave questions of where you researched that......the broom cupboard?

----------

hey kurt, I was exploring c2k2 files and I got some excellent stadium models of-
Adelaide
Auckland
Barbados
Bombay
Brisbane
Calcutta
Capetown
Colombo
Dhaka
Harare
Johannesburg
Lahore
Leeds
Lords
Melbourne
Nottingham
Oval
Perth
Sharjah
Sydney
Trinidad
Wellington
note:this is not PLAGIARISM coz EA doesn't mention c2k2 as their game on website and I am not passing this work as my own... :spy

This is most definitely plagarism and would lead Kurt to be in serious financial difficulty if work from other publishers was found in his game.....

I dont wish to be rude but your sense of judgement and grasp of reality have me gasping for air....

Hey kurt, I cannot play the game coz as i run permission fix.exe , nothing happens....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad :facepalm

@ dutchad:That competition post was just a joke for a bit positive thinking for kurt..... sorry I forgot to put a dozen of smiles there.....
and btw am modifying models for a while so plz dont gasp for air....

Last edited:
Ashu, the model you sent me was great, but it wasn't skinned at all. Bit hard to animated a human model that's not skinned.

Yup, unfortunately I can't use those models, Ashu. DM is quite right in saying that it violates copyright laws. Speaking of which, I need to change the player names...Thanks for the effort though, I appreciate it :)

Yup, unfortunately I can't use those models, Ashu. DM is quite right in saying that it violates copyright laws. Speaking of which, I need to change the player names...Thanks for the effort though, I appreciate it :)

Kurt, if you have to change the names, is there a way we can take the current rosters and export for use later down the track?

Just copy the import/rosters.csv file and keep it in a separate place

Holla I am working on them to make sure that it's enough to say that it's mine.... so don't worry... also the models are quite in parts so compiling and recreating them won't fetch you a copyright..... :) :yes

@DM: I got unskinned models from kurt ok I will give you skinned ones soon....

@kurtkz: In regards to one-day matches, there are a few occasions where there are five fielders outside the ring in the non powerplay overs (when there should be four maximum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread