Status
Not open for further replies.
On my first try of trying to play a Quick Match on the new full version :(
RUN @ 19/05/2013 1:11:03 PM

VERSION: 2.58
PROFILE: Ray
PERMISSIONS MODE: True
PCPL MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.Apply() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 606
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.BlitSprite3DAlpha(String name, String animation, Int32 frame, Single x, Single y, Single a) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 683
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Pitch.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Pitch.cs:line 72
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14383
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNewBatsman.cs:line 193
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 320
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 607
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17691
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4118

@DM: Thanks! What RGB value should I use?

@plexus: Weird...does it always happen? I tested it now with the full release on permissions mode and I don't get that crash. Did you do anything else before playing QM?

Kurt in the latest patch is the bowling and O+Z fixed?

@plexus: Weird...does it always happen? I tested it now with the full release on permissions mode and I don't get that crash. Did you do anything else before playing QM?

Its only happened the once so far so thats ok...

One problem I am still having and I've tested it on both of my computers, I STILL CAN'T BOWL!! :facepalm

hmm it worked when I loaded your saved game. can you give me a rundown of what happens when you load it and try to bowl?

Basically, I start a quick match and I bowl, It play all of the batman walking out the the camera is behind the bowler... I can pick the type of ball, the speed, which side he will run in and then when I go to pick the pitching spot, the bowler looks like he has started is run animation but he doesnt move.
The game doesnt freeze, I mean the clock is still ticking over, and I can open and shut the batter and bowler starts on the top-right, and the pitching mark is still flashing but the bowler has stopped :noway

I wish I could remember after which update this started happening

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 9
@DM: Made the change...WOW. You have a gift. It makes all the foreground elements pop. Thanks for the advice

No problemo. Visual look isn't exactly my strength, I'm a backend guy

Kurt if you want I can try do a monthly squad update if you want but next month wont happen because of exams:cheers

This might be a little too early to start but I was wondering about making a thread with people commenting on how they did in a game? Main reason is I got 73 off 30+- and hit 13 sixes:D

The new website looks really nice.:thumbs

Is the "leg side shots not connecting" issue resolved in 2.58? Up until 2.574, it was impossible to hit the ball anywhere between long-on and deep square-leg.

@Pat: Yup, that should be resolved now :)

@markkkkk: I think that's a great idea. If you put something like that together, maybe have people post screenshots of their achievement with the difficulty level? Or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread