Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's weird...I'll test it at home again, but I can't seem to reproduce that bug. Can you send me the error-log.txt file in your CH folder please?

not there at all....

----------

log client txt doent include my previous runs....

----------

it seems to have older runs when i accidentally run the game successfully....

Oh for the speed thing dx 11 runs the game faster than the cars of NFS:MW :p

On older system with Dx 9 the game is just edgy fine....

I think Ashu has a point there Kurt... When I've played it on the computer at work, which is a Windows XP machine with DX9, the game plays normal and slows down when you choose a slower game speed... But when I play at home with Windows 7 and DX11, no matter what speed you choose, the game is always played in crack cocaine mode:D

I think Ashu has a point there Kurt... When I've played it on the computer at work, which is a Windows XP machine with DX9, the game plays normal and slows down when you choose a slower game speed... But when I play at home with Windows 7 and DX11, no matter what speed you choose, the game is always played in crack cocaine mode:D

Yeah you have to disarm "Whitney" mode in the launcher screen......if in "Whitney" mode, do not, I repeat do not get in the team bath after the game.....

I play it on a Windows 7/DX11 laptop, and the speeds work fine, no crack cocaine mode. :D

Kurt, Im beginning to think you should implement 'Crack Cocaine' into the game somehow... Maybe have shady character in the 'Create a player' mode introduce it and you career either takes off or you crash... Or maybe both?!?!?! :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread