Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick feedback :) That looks like a slightly different error (related to the umpires not being set). Are you playing a quick match or an exhibition?

Thanks for the quick feedback :) That looks like a slightly different error (related to the umpires not being set). Are you playing a quick match or an exhibition?

Exhibition. And I did set the umpires. Billy Bowden and Aleem Dar.

Yup, found the bug. Even when you select the umpires it wasn't setting them :facepalm Will upload another patch now.

Weird!
Well thanks a lot for checking this out so quickly!

Kurt should be renamed as lightning McQueen II :p caught the bug in just 3 minutes
And released the fix in 15 minutes of knowing the error..... :clap

----------

I think it's the good 'ol permission error...
Code:
RUN @ 22/05/2013 10:06:18 AM

VERSION: 2.591
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False
PCPL MODE: False

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.Load(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TeamManager.cs:line 3131
   at Cricket.Main.Game.ImportRoster(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1791
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3157

When enabling permission fix,the game still doesn't start....:facepalm

----------

it's like I'm b/w the 2 dimensions.... :p 1st of ppl running without permission fix who cant run the game with permission fix and the other of ppl running with permission fix who get the fatal error.....

Error of both the worlds....:p :( :noway :facepalm

Thanks for your patience in helping me debug these issues, guys. I really appreciate it.

Hopefully the attached patch'll work for you now Ashu.

Last edited:
Oh dont rename me plz.... BTW, now even permission fix gives me the error.....

Code:
RUN @ 22/05/2013 10:51:40 AM

PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.Load(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TeamManager.cs:line 3131
   at Cricket.Main.Game.ImportRoster(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1791
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3159

Code:
RUN @ 22/05/2013 10:52:11 AM

PERMISSIONS MODE: True

at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.Load(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TeamManager.cs:line 3131
   at Cricket.Main.Game.ImportRoster(String filename) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1791
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3159
:facepalm

----------

Code:
RUN @ 22/05/2013 10:55:10 AM

PERMISSIONS MODE: False

----------

seems like permission error to me.....

----------

1 error encountered 4 times today..... and 6-7 times b4 it was discovered..... :p

Haha, sorry about the name thing. I pressed the wrong key :P

Any chance you can test the patch again? I'm struggling to figure out what's wrong here.

Attachments

• Patch-2.591.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
EDIT:downloading now...

----------

oh now I know the thing..... when I run permission fix, It's the same thing that happens to others who can play with normal .exe succesfully i.e. the game still doesn't start....

and when I run without it I get permission fix error....

It is real pain in the *** for you to figure out the error......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread