Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DM: Can you send me your save?

When I get internet back at home I will send you both the save and the crash log (internet is down for maintenance, the whole of queensland could possibly be out. I'm at uni now and I've jsut come back from seeing the Great Gatsby, amazing movie go see it everyone).

@plexus: You're too kind :)

If there is one thing I can see as something that people outside of this forum wont like about this game, it would be the player models... I mean they dont phase me but if you imagine someone who is used to playing the commercial games see this for the first time, they might not even give it a go.

I plan on donating to the IndieGogo campaign as well but if this program is going to help with a lot of the problems you having importing and animating better models, then I'm will to buy a license for you and you can do with it what you see fit :)

This is the save, and the bug when I try to load it up
Code:
RUN @ 5/06/2013 9:49:16 AM

VERSION: 2.61
PROFILE: DM
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.FindCareerPlayer() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 16996
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.get_ShouldCaptain() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17123
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17547
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4027

Attachments

• save18.zip
    59 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys,

I've attached a test patch. It's mainly tweaks to the balance. I still need to look at one or 2 crash errors (including DM's latest one).

I'm going to have very little time to dedicate to the game next week, but I'll try to steal a few moments here and there.

Cheers
K

Attachments

• Patch-2.611.zip
    2 MB · Views: 9
@kurtkz: Just discovered this really weird bug... a batsman nicks behind to the wicketkeeper, but the scoreboard shows the batsman was run out (even a third umpire replay is shown to show a run out)

EDIT: Happened again (both off 'J' key defensive strokes)

Last edited:
@itay: Does the keeper fumble the ball at all?

EDIT: also, when the run out replay plays, is the batsman out of his crease?

Last edited:
Ok, so the UU3D brings in the .x file perfectly (except the animation is so slow my dead great grandmother could run faster). The only thing is, I can't save, and exporting is only for the UV (texture(s)), so there is absolutely no way to know that I can bring it into Max without paying for it. However they did provide plugins for Max to import and export as their file format, so I assume it is possible. I'll see if I can find a cracked version somewhere.

@itay: Does the keeper fumble the ball at all?

EDIT: also, when the run out replay plays, is the batsman out of his crease?

No, the keeper catches the ball and the run out replay comes up (with the batsman out of the crease)

@itay: Did the ball not maybe come off the pad? Was there a woody sound?

@DM: Can you send me your set_flags.bmp and set_flags.ss files from your texture folder please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread