Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll switch it back to separate buttons, but I'll do away with the chip shots because you'd then need 8 buttons to play the various shots.

Nah, you could do combos, instead of having individual buttons.

2 buttons for front and back foot
1 button for push
1 button for loft
1 button for normal

And a lofted push would be a chip.

Just been told I played a shot with perfect timing by the commentator. My middle stump does not agree

^ Vote for funniest post of the day :)

Thanks for the feedback, yeah, the commentary is based solely on speed of the ball off the bat at the moment. I need to fix that :facepalm

Just a bug I found. I was playing a test match in the second innings, and I batted a bit carelessly and failed to make the follow-on target. What was weird though, was I was given the choice whether to enforce the follow on or bat, which should have rather been opposition's choice.

Could you please also make it possible to play front-foot square drives (front-foot button plus left direction)? I haven't yet connected one. As hedger mentioned, late cuts are too easy and frequent and square drives are nearly impossible to connect.

Also, its nearly impossible to time lofted late cuts (upper cuts or whatever you call it). Most of the times ball ends up near the slips region.

I will have some time over the next three days (going on a vacation..woohoo :yes) so hoping to get lot of time to play this game.

Oh and yes. I find it nearly impossible to bat against out swingers when not defending. Except for late cut and defence, every other shot I attempt against an outswinger results in an outside edge to the keeper.

Sure, no problem. I'll play around with the settings later, but if you'd like you can actually mess around with it if you have a spare moment. Check out the shot editor ;)

A few problems.

1. You know my scorecard crash bug from a page or two back? I didn't save, however I still have my stats. I don't mind, but it's odd
2. I bowled a googly but it spun so far the non-googly way it was called wide.
3. Fielding. You're meant to press A when the bar is in the box? I just misfielded when the bar was in the dead centre of the box. I then did nothing and stood there like an idiot while the ball went for four. Considering I was at forward square leg...

And how do you charge?

----------

Also, its nearly impossible to time lofted late cuts (upper cuts or whatever you call it). Most of the times ball ends up near the slips region.

Well, it is a difficult shot to play irl and most of the time I get caught in the slips or third man so I think it's fine

----------

A thin edge and the keeper takes a sharp catch "Well timed drive, the ball is sent into orbit!"

----------

Umpires are over harsh on waist high fulltosses from spinners, especially considering yorkers are impossible

----------

Just took a 5-for in career, didn't get the achievement.

@DM: Thanks, I've added it to my to-do list. You can't charge just yet, but I've increased the speed when you move down the wicket.

Well, my incredible spell of 9-0-8-30 went in vain as we lost by a wicket. Still haven't taken a 5-for apparently. I'm also concerned about the MOTM. There's me, who in my opinion is MOTM without question. 8 wickets in a 45 over match cannot be bested, along with my rapid 22 off 12 deliveries with 3 boundaries. However, MOTM went to R Noblet, the oppositions #10. He bowled 8-0-2-43 and 23 not out off 44 with a four and a six. I assume he hit the winning runs as the #11 didn't score any (which comes up as a duck, please fix Kurt. 0 not out isn't a duck). He scored 1 more run and was not out, took 6 less wickets at 2 runs per over more than me. The only difference was the not out and the victorious team. I don't mean to sound cocky but 8-30 is MOTM in any limited overs game

Could you please also make it possible to play front-foot square drives (front-foot button plus left direction)? I haven't yet connected one.

I'm sure I mentioned that a while ago. My analysis is always heavy though so easy to miss :p

Yeah, but then again, I suck at lofting balls anywhere other than fine leg, cover and down the ground :p

Oh and yes. I find it nearly impossible to bat against out swingers when not defending. Except for late cut and defence, every other shot I attempt against an outswinger results in an outside edge to the keeper.

I find just cover driving works well. It's my signature shot really. Play it to everything :p

And how do you charge?

Yeah, just move down the wicket. You have to pre-meditate tbh but usually if you get to the ball, you're alright. Just don't miss it or you're tweaked :p

There's a screenshot button isn't there? What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread