Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you play with so much lag? :eek:

buddies i made that video and lag is caused duo to the screen recorder no lag in real gameplay and is there any lag really>

Don't know if this has been fixed but defiantly enlarging logos for better quality would be on one of my few request :rolleyes

buddies i made that video and lag is caused duo to the screen recorder no lag in real gameplay and is there any lag really>

Yea of course, I know there is no lag in the game itself. My point was that it gives out a wrong impression to people who have not played the game that the game itself lags, where clearly it doesn't. No offense buddy, I applaud you for your effort but the video is clearly not the best for the promotion of the game.:)

@Pat: Agreed :) The 2nd video is MUCH better than the 1st though. I'm trying to guide Sree through what's needed. It'll get there eventually ;)

Hey Kurt, is it a disabled feature to convert "Windowed" to "Full screen mode"?

Also another thing: If I change my resolution to the native resolution, the screen becomes huge and I'm not able to click on anything. The maximize button is also disabled.

RUN @ 6/29/2013 7:39:30 PM

VERSION: 2.630
PROFILE: mark
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.CheckUDRS_RunOut() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 10231
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.WicketRunout(String ro, Int32 idx) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 10928
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 9328
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 18436
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17782
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4175

Got this error when I hit the ball straight to the bowler and he took the bails off

@saiyaman: Nope, it should work. Click on the left arrow next to it and it should set full screen mode. Close the game and start it and it'll be fullscreen.

@Markkkkk: Thanks, adding to the my to-do list :)

@Somethang: Not yet, I'm still redoing some of the UI. I'll get cracking on the bugs tomorrow.

@saiyaman: Nope, it should work. Click on the left arrow next to it and it should set full screen mode. Close the game and start it and it'll be fullscreen.

@Markkkkk: Thanks, adding to the my to-do list :)

@Somethang: Not yet, I'm still redoing some of the UI. I'll get cracking on the bugs tomorrow.

Thanks. Please message me when it's done. :cheers

Thanks! I feel a bit stupid now.

Any reason why the maximize button does not work on a windowed mode?

Well 6000 to be raised in 30 days :eek:

Better try bitcoins they will be easier to handle get faster money :yes

----------

the system is we get 50 btc on opening wallet and 1 btc=x dollars (dont know the rate but its something around 100)

And we can collect btc by getting donations....

So if we collect 200 btc then 200 x 50(lets assume) = 10000 $

@Ashu: It's extremely difficult (and takes forever) to mine bitcoins. People won't be willing to donate them that easily :)

----------

Hi all,

patch v2.632 is now available:

Patch Download

Changelog:

- UI refactor
- fixed bugs & layout in UI
- fixed front/back foot stat in career mode
- fixed player ranking highlighting in career mode
- fixed team selection in career mode when captain
- batting slightly more difficult
- added kits to editors and texture preview tool (note: Buko still needs to rework the UVs on the models)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread