Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely hooked to the game.

There was a bug in the game, in career mode, where I was bowling and the batsman was caught behind but it said c and b and my name. Also, there seem to be far too many overthrows from throws coming in from deep. The throws also seem to reach the far end of the ground from the opposite side in a lot of speed which is not possible. Kurt can you somehow make the ball slow down as it's travelling because a lot of times I have seen the ball being thrown from one boundary to the opposite boundary resulting in overthrows. I don't think that can happen much if at all.

I am facing these 2 problems now.
Can't set a flag and the home ground on the teams and also I cannot see the team i have made in the roster editor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

new patch is ready:

Patch 2.626

Changelog:

- fix highest batting score player record for career mode between seasons
- can decline captaincy
- as captain you can determine how the other players play
- as captain you can choose the starting lineup
- fixed batsman celebration
- fixed run out referral when the ball hits the stumps from the bat
- fixed caught behind/run out bug
- tweaked batsman FPS camera angle
- fixed editors to be 32bit
- fixed bug with "phantom" fielders when the captain is also a bowler
- fixed toss in career mode so that you decide on the toss when you're captain
- adjusted ball speed over turf
- fixed crash on clicking Board XI on team selection
- adjusted timing values
- removed unnecessary options from launcher
- added Safemode option to launcher
- fix crash in team editor

Cheers
K

Am I the only one with weird players name? :spy

----------

Found a commentary bug -
India won by 17 runs but this is what the commentator said.

Code:
The match is tied! That's as close a match as you're ever likely to see. In the end Pakistan and India share the spoils in what will go down as an absolute classic. The bowlers will be pleased to move on from here. The pitch was flat as a pancake and did not offer much assistance either way. These two teams were fairly evenly matched so it was tough to predict the outcome. That being said proved to be the stronger in the end and snatched victory.

Not in career mode just when i was playing/simming in a series of Pakistan VS India.

Am I the only one with weird players name? :spy

----------

Found a commentary bug -
India won by 17 runs but this is what the commentator said.

Code:
The match is tied! That's as close a match as you're ever likely to see. In the end Pakistan and India share the spoils in what will go down as an absolute classic. The bowlers will be pleased to move on from here. The pitch was flat as a pancake and did not offer much assistance either way. These two teams were fairly evenly matched so it was tough to predict the outcome. That being said proved to be the stronger in the end and snatched victory.

Yep, I noticed this one as well today. Forgot to mention it to Kurt. How I forgot, I don't know. Kurt knows how much I like to tell him when something is wrong haha.

Hi guys,

another day another patch :/

Patch v2.627

Full v2.627

Changelog:

- improved speed of simulation
- fixed bug in end of match commentary for tests
- tweaked toe-end edges
- added extra fields to export from cumulative summary view
- added extra commentary lines for drawn/tied matches
- fixed bug in permissions mode for new players (>v2.59)

Cheers
K

@kurtkz: Just a thought... For syncing player stats, shouldn't it timeout and just continue loading if you have no internet connection or your internet connection drops out (like mine occasionally does)?

Hi all, the site was borked this morning. Apologies for that :/ The patch (and full download) is now available.

----------

@itay: You're quite right - I'll see if the Dropbox API lets me set a timeout value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread