Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct - when you press the appeal meter will vanish and the umpire will make a decision. Maybe I should add an animation for the umpire shaking his head.

That's correct - when you press the appeal meter will vanish and the umpire will make a decision. Maybe I should add an animation for the umpire shaking his head.

Ah that is probably happening. It is working but it is just not out. Animation would help to know that....

Not sure but is there a charge down the wicket animation/shot present in the game already?

@Pat: Not yet, I can ask them to add a charge animation, but I don't have enough funds to add slog shot animations yet.

Yea, I was just thinking about a charge animation and not a slog animation. We can use the charge animation in conjunction with other shots to come up with various combos like charge down the wicket and defend, charge down the wicket and lofted on drive and so on..:)

Provided that this latest experiment works you'll be paying $60 and getting me do the rest of the animations

After the update I had installed, I went and had a try to make new teams after i had made a team and try to click save i get this error -
Code:
Error saving Team data: Parameter is not valid.

Another weird bug, it is asking me for the key again and when i enter the key it says invalid key. :spy

@singhb: Did you set a flag for the newly created team? Also, when registering try to copy the serial key to the clipboard, click on the serial key textbox in the game and then right-click in it.

If that still doesn't work, you might have an old serial key. There was a scare last year when some guy started selling CD's with the demo version of Cricket Heroes on it :facepalm

Yup I remember that. And it is an old key plus i seen the the save folder it had my profile in it but some how i am failing to see it on CH,should I pm you the screenshot?

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is the team editor error i am still getting.

Attachments

• Team editor error..PNG
    Team editor error..PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Sounds good to me :) Any other animations I can lump together? The last batch of animations only cost $30 :eek:

----------

@Somethang: You have PM :)

Thanks for that Kurt. Where can I get the latest patch? And am I supposed to replace files on winzip or do I add them only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread