Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you yet again, now it works perfect. Now I will be able to start my league. This is the best i wish you great luck for this game being a great success. :cheers

Thanks :) Let me know if you need any help setting up your league.

----------

Hi guys,

another small patch :)

Patch 2.623

Changelog:

- stats don't get reset at the end of a season in career mode
- fixed fielding throwing for smaller fields
- added background editor
- fixed some small issues in commentary output
- fixes to cumulative stats

Cheers
K

Last edited:
@Somethang: Thanks for the kind words :) I think there's an issue on PayFast's side. I added Pakistan to the list of valid credit cards quite a while back. I'll send them an email quickly to see what's going on and I'll get back to you as soon as I have details.

Thanks. I'll be waiting.

2/3 problems for me.
1. I can create a team but when I want to assign a player to the team I created but the team is not there.
2. I cannot assign stadiums to the teams.
3. On my custom tournaments I can't have a maximum size of 18 squad members, I will need 20.

oh, just add two random players to each squad then or get the managers to select two more players. Either one would work.

Ah, I see what I did wrong. The team editor doesn't actually generate the teams on save. It updates the roster import file. Make the changes in the team editor and save. Start the game. This will import the changes. Then open the roster editor and the teams should be there. I'll fix up the team editor shortly.

With the latest patch the game crashes when I click on the "visuals" button....

Oh bugger - I forgot to include the proper backgrounds data file. I'm uploading another patch quickly. I'll let you know as soon as it's uploaded.

If you want to work around it now you'll need to edit data\backgrounds.bdb. Replace everything after the = sign the path to an existing file. Something like textures\logo.bmp would work.

Oh bugger - I forgot to include the proper backgrounds data file. I'm uploading another patch quickly. I'll let you know as soon as it's uploaded.

If you want to work around it now you'll need to edit data\backgrounds.bdb. Replace everything after the = sign the path to an existing file. Something like textures\logo.bmp would work.

No problems Kurt. Take your time..

Ah, I see what I did wrong. The team editor doesn't actually generate the teams on save. It updates the roster import file. Make the changes in the team editor and save. Start the game. This will import the changes. Then open the roster editor and the teams should be there. I'll fix up the team editor shortly.

By that i am getting the fatal error.
I get this error by when I create a team and save it and then when i open the cricket.exe it just gives me this fatal error.
Code:
RUN @ 23/06/2013 15:27:22

VERSION: 2.622
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(String filename)
   at Cricket.Main.Game.ImportTeams(String filename, String filename2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1999
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3313

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread