Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

this is a bit of an experimental patch: HERE

- fixes export of fixtures, etc. when in Permissions Mode
- speeds up simulation in career/series/tournaments

Cheers
K

Kurt, I tried the patch but when I registered again it now tells me that I have exceeded my registration limit and must contact you guys about it. Kinda frustrating...

Hey kurt,wassup long time haven't been on PC....

Well gone through some postsw and read that simulation is 3d based.......

That would slow down the game highly....... so for the simulation of CPU matches..... I guess text based simulation is the best option....... :yes :thumbs

@Ashu: Quite correct, but that would need a conplete rewrite of the simulation engine and I don't have time at the moment. Perhaps after the wedding.

Yup.... best wishes for the wedding..... I'll be looking forward to this implementation.... as this would make the game zippy quick :p.....

Also about the camera as I mentioned it should zoom in along with bowler's run-up and every cutscene must have focus on the subject(batsman arriving,umpire's decision)

Got the code Kurt, thanks.

One issue I'm having is that the game keeps crashing. Is there a fix for this?

Here's the error log

RUN @ 03/11/2013 14:41:56

VERSION: 2.650
PROFILE: James
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 277
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18232
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4347

How do I apply the patch?

Last edited:
@pudsy33: Try doing the following:

1. run Launcher.exe
2. make sure Use Permissions is checked
3. click Play

let me know if that works :)

Cheers
K

----------

To apply the patch, just extract it over your install folder :)

@pudsy33: Try doing the following:

1. run Launcher.exe
2. make sure Use Permissions is checked
3. click Play

let me know if that works :)

Cheers
K

----------

To apply the patch, just extract it over your install folder :)

The patch has been extracted in the cricket heroes folder but it's still running the old version. I can play the game if i run it as administrator but it contuinues to crash. Sorry, I'm probably not making much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread