Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I have no problem answering that question :P It's only sold around 70 copies, so not anywhere close to enough money to warrant continued work on the game unfortunately. There's been lots of games played/simulated (around 15,500) which is pretty cool, but I think people are happy to just play T20s. I don't think there's enough of an incentive to buy a full version.

hey Kurt, i know this won't make much difference, but: i played the trial but didn't buy the full version as i couldn't get round the controls. However i was playing on keyboard, but reading around it's much better played with the controller, is that right? That being so, i will buy the full version and play that!

Thanks

@blockerdave: It's a little easier with a gamepad, yes. Give it a try before you buy it though. My payment processor doesn't do refunds just yet :/ Just to clarify: you can play the demo with a gamepad.

Have you tried the cone batting controls? If you go into Options->Gameplay you can select it.

Also, maybe have a quick read through the controls section in the manual? That should hopefully get you on track to scoring some 50s :)

Cheers
Kurt

----------

@ThebigGgamer: Did you modify the player rosters by any chance? I can't seem to load your saved game...

Kurt I tried the cone batting the other day and couldn't get my head around the batting controls there. The keyboard was easier. The trick with the batting is to get your standing position right in relation to the swing of the ball.

@ThebigGgamer: Hmm, I can export the tournament fixtures...when starting Cricket Heroes maybe right-click on the executable and run it in Administrator Mode?

Attachments

• tournament_fixtures-29-10-2013.txt
    708 bytes · Views: 3
Kurt having played a large part of the season I have a question and/or request.

Games take a long time to play: is it possible to be able to sim parts of the game, per session or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread