Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, can you do me a favour please?

1. backup %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes
2. delete %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes
3. restart your game

I wonder if it isn't just old data that's corrupted things? :spy

It worked and the other matches were simmed. Now, in my own match, this is what I got 2 times. One was when I was on 6 odd and hit a 4, it crashed. And, the other was when I tried to sim the opposition's first batting.

Code:
RUN @ 25/04/2014 01:57:01

VERSION: 2.668
PROFILE: User2010
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.IsNeutral(GameInstance instance) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TeamManager.cs:line 3354
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateFallOfWicket..ctor(BallStatistics stat, Int32 _ofacing, GameStateDeliver _state) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateFallOfWicket.cs:line 307
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 17645
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18318
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4353

India. Playing for Zimbabwe now and it seems to be working fine although I have got 3 ducks. 2 in 2 matches and 1 in the super over in one of the match! :D

Thanks! I think I might have one of the team's home stadiums wrong for Indian careers then. I'll take a look at that too before I upload.

Hey Kurt wanted to ask a question. Since the game is ready (with almost negligible bugs) to improve this game or have a sequel, if you have graphic resources will this game be able to compete DBC14? I see there are more features in this game then DBC14 minus the online playing.

So like if you get models stadiums etc will you be able to implement a Full 3D DBC14 kind of game on the same engine or will it need more of work then that?

Lets start part by part and make this cricketing world a lovely place. We all know Ashes 2013 was a disaster I as a user have extracted the commentary. Can I as an user know which one to replace the numbers? ;)

That would be step one for preparing for sequel :p My friend works with Disney Animation and has just got off for 4 months (contract work) may be I ask him for models would do?

The commentary is tricky to replace because of how CH does it. It's made up of different sound clips that are spliced together to make sentences. Thinking back now - it's too complicated and it's made everything more difficult :facepalm

I don't have any money to pay your friend though. The wedding's pretty much tapped all my savings :(

The commentary is tricky to replace because of how CH does it. It's made up of different sound clips that are spliced together to make sentences. Thinking back now - it's too complicated and it's made everything more difficult :facepalm

I don't have any money to pay your friend though. The wedding's pretty much tapped all my savings :(

I am your financier did you forget for the game ofcourse not the wedding :p :lol

Hi guys,

one last update for the weekend:

Download

Changelog:

- fixed pitch editor (I think - I can't reproduce the bug anymore)
- fielders are 5% faster
- diving catches are back
- tweaked spin bowling AI
- tweaked batting
- hitting the seam when bowling results in sharper movement/spin and vv
- ball-pad collision tweaks
- "squarer" edges now possible
- tweaked display of certain HUD elements
- fixed ball COR with pitch
- made AI batting stronger

Cheers
K

Kurt, can I directly put files from the latest patch (2.669) on the Mac version available on your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread