Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pat: Indeed you can. just right click the .app and select Show Package filed. then find the CH install and dump the new files over that.

@RedKing: Thanks for the feedback and testing ;)

Getting an error "set_pitch.ss: Length cannot be less than zero". On dismissing, it continues loading but crashes fatally with error saying something like "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. STACK TRACE: at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\......."

Okay i would never become a good player :(

Permissions fix on Mac worked. I jumped straight into career mode and hit "Skip" and it crashed saying:

"Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.IsNeutral(Gameinstance instance)..."

"RUN @ 26/04/2014 00:09:20

VERSION: 2.667
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: The type initializer for 'GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager' threw an exception.

STACK TRACE: at GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager.get_Instance()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3413"

Help?

Nope. Tried as RSA, then ZIM. Same error in all cases.

How on earth do I do that?

On earth where you live, inside your computer where the game is installed there should be a file called Launcher.exe Click on it and tick the box of Permission. Simple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread