Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeetu: Are you simming 5 day tests? Can you post one of the new scorecards please? The teams should declare well before they score 1000 runs. Unless they're scoring at 6 runs an over, then it's possible. Either way it sounds like something with your setup is very wonky...

@kurtkz
Yes the issues are with 4-5 day matches.
The game giving me 2 files in commentary folder.
I have uploaded both.
Can you resend me cricket.db file again.
The present one has 574 KB (587,776 bytes) size.

Attachments

• Netherlands vs South Africa - Test - 20.38.txt
    686.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Netherlands vs South Africa - Test - Day 5 - 20.38.txt
    686.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
hmm something is seriously messed up there. does that happen with your league teams too? looks like the player db might be corrupted...

hmm something is seriously messed up there. does that happen with your league teams too? looks like the player db might be corrupted...
yes it happens with every team including my customized team.

i replaced players.bdb and teams.bdb from "Official Patch-2.715.zip". Even now i'm getting same 1000+ runs bug. This bug is reproducible most of the time. However about 1 in 20 time , i get properly simmed match.
Another thing i noticed while "cricket.db" file is not in official patch (Patch-2.715) , it came with PakPassion patch file (PakPassion-2.715.zip).

Crap. That file isn't supposed to be there. I'll fix it in the next patch (hopefully tonight). I'll also take a look at the 1000+ runs bug now.

Alright - new patch is up:

- fixed AI not declaring & not taking new ball
- tweak fielding some more
- fixed UI for inning summary

Cheers
K

Alright - new patch is up:

- fixed AI not declaring & not taking new ball
- tweak fielding some more
- fixed UI for inning summary

Cheers
K
The bug is still there on Pak Passion patch file.

@jeetu: Any chance you can test a sim with the non-PP patch? I'm not sure why it's still happening...
I overwritten the files from "Patch-2.716.zip". But 1000 runs issues is still there. I am using Windows7 32 bit OS.
I am tempted to use fresh installation of the game and then use latest official patch on it. But will it affect registered serial key ? I don't want to risk key getting invalidated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread