Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried using team editor and roaster editor both doesn't save when I do ctrl+s or whether I click on file then save? What should I do? @kurtkz

Oh boy, trying to balance crunch week with game updates is killing me. I should have a new update ready tomorrow though (promise).

I'm adding copy & paste functionality to the editors and then that will be that for this round of changes.

Both editor are working fine for me.
I hope test match simming gets early fix. Currently only 1 out 20 odd test matches is simmed properly.
@kurtkz i have send you my email at the email provided by you few posts up. Kindly send me PPCL patch whenever you are free.

Last edited:
Both editor are working fine for me.
I hope test match simming gets early fix. Currently only 1 out 20 odd test matches is simmed properly.
@kurtkz i have send you my email at the email provided by you few posts up. Kindly send me PPCL patch whenever you are free.
how you do it can you please post some instructions

I just click the exe file and it works fine.
Your problem could be corrupt files.
Next patch will update these files , so that should fix this issue.
I'm using Win7 32 bit. Did you accidentally made any of your folder/file read only ?

I'm using Win7 32 bit. Did you accidentally made any of your folder/file read only ?
I am using Windows 8.1 but I can use them in Windows 7 mode as well.

No I haven't made any thing read only. I just installed everything got an automatic update. After that I am trying to edit Steve o Keefie or trying to add team it neither gives error nor saves it

@kurtkz @jeetu[DOUBLEPOST=1412892019][/DOUBLEPOST]
If there is any possibility give me the files in which you have edited your players and I'll compare that with my files

Hi all,

so the new patch is ready (I think) - I might've broken something since last night, but I won't get a chance to look at it again before tomorrow...so here goes:

- fixed memory leaks
- improved performance in-game
- speed-ups for simulation
- fix where AI doesn't declare
- tweaks to fielding
- fixes for career mode
- some more minor UI changes
- copy & paste functionality in roster and venue editor (I'm holding off doing this for the other editors until someone gives me the green light)
- CD9 importer gives spinners who have skill <80 a 10% boost

hi @kurtkz , thanks for sending me PakPaasionPatch file.
I can't start the game as i am getting this error.
RUN @ 10/10/2014 20:25:06

VERSION: 2.715
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

As a work around i had to replace it with cricket.db of 2.714 patch.
With that now game runs fine. However i am still getting 1000+ runs bug in tests.
Copy-Paste function works well with Pitch editor.
However Lineup editor has a issue now with "Add".
Clicking on newly added player is giving "unhandled exception"

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at RosterEditor.Form1.Populate(PlayerDescription player, Boolean useName) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\RosterEditor\Form1.cs:line 73
at RosterEditor.Form1.Select(Int32 idx) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\RosterEditor\Form1.cs:line 199
at RosterEditor.Form1.listBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\RosterEditor\Form1.cs:line 319
at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread