Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz can you please make available a real name roster file... please...
i made one my self a month ago, but latest update [thanks to Auto Updater :mad] replaced my all edited files... please i don't had time to edit all again... so please give me real name roster file...

Is it possible to have multiple databases like Cricket Coach and choose which database to use when you start up? Would be helpful for people who make edits, and people running leagues can build a database without real players that aren't necessary without actually losing the players permanently

I lost my registration code. Will I have to purchase it again or do you have it on record? I can't find the email it came in.

Keep getting this whilst trying to sim matches:

Code:
RUN @ 19/12/2014 17:29:51

VERSION: 2.743
PROFILE: Iridium
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.

STACK TRACE:    at System.Math.Sign(Single value)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Ball.set_Velocity(Vector3D value) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Ball.cs:line 1602
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 14086
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21093
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5581

Hey all,

small update. Added the ability to import/use different rosters & teams. Whenever you import a CD9 you'll now have the option to rename it to something other than players.bdb or teams.bdb.

Cheers
K
Well how to see scorecard as whenever o tried to sim matches scorecard never appears only commentary and then other options are there please tell me how to see scorecard and save it as it is most important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread