Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, yeah there's going to be lots of players who aren't the right colour. The photos I'm using for the automatic skin detection are crappy. When the final changes have been made I think I'll start going through them one by one and fix them up.

Um, Carberry just edged Cutting (who is working atm) thorught mid off and it went like lightning

^leading edge

Carberry lofts Christian over mid on for 6!

Pity I couldn't see the ball until it nearly reached the boundary because the z axis doesn't change. Can the camer either move or rotate to follow lofts shots that go high?[DOUBLEPOST=1423491130][/DOUBLEPOST]In the air through the covers but between short cover and mid off

Aaah - OK, cool. I think I might know where that error is for the leading edge.

Hmm, the camera should rotate for lofted shots (admittedly, it only does it towards the end of the ball's trajectory). Should it rotate a little earlier? Straight off the bat? Or once it passes the inner field?

Straight off the bat pretty much. There's no way of telling where the ball is until it's nearly at the boundary or it comes back into screen

0/31 from the powerplay, I haven't looked like getting a wicket really, they've been fairly defensive. Time to try some spin[DOUBLEPOST=1423491372][/DOUBLEPOST]Klinger tonks Parry for 6 first ball, but only just over deep midwicket's head[DOUBLEPOST=1423491396][/DOUBLEPOST]In the air but wide of mid off

Aaah ok, that makes sense. I think I'll set a threshold on the height though. If it goes high enough, I'll have the camera follow it immediately.

JUST over mid off, Parry expensive but creating chances

Yeah, the AI will become more defensive if the pitch is doing something. Once they're settled they'll go after the bowling though. I've noticed that it tends to pick one or two bowlers to tonk.

Finally a wicket, Carberry caught at deep long on by Flintoff off Cutting for 32 off 32.[DOUBLEPOST=1423491897][/DOUBLEPOST]Twice this over square leg has not attempted to field a ball even though it passes only a metre or two from him because deep midwicket is running after it despite having no chance

12 overs 1/83. Probably should have either more runs or more wickets at this stage on this pitch[DOUBLEPOST=1423492214][/DOUBLEPOST]Those 4 shots now, every single one[DOUBLEPOST=1423492286][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopes has dropped Voges off Duffield at deep midwicket. Not happy[DOUBLEPOST=1423492354][/DOUBLEPOST]Argh it's happened again, this time point should have taken the catch but leaves deep cover to attempt and fail to field it

brought up Klingers 50 too off 34 balls[DOUBLEPOST=1423492432][/DOUBLEPOST]Parry has bowled Voges with a top spinner, the drop hasn't hurt too much thankfully[DOUBLEPOST=1423492491][/DOUBLEPOST]Turns out the latest field isn't preserved for the new batsman if they have a different bat hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread